Reviews for Like A Moth To A Flame
CheesePie chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
holy hell that was freaking amazing... this was the second time i've reasd this.. i didnt reveiw before because i wasn't logged in but omg i can't beleive how good this was! and it was heartbreaking as well! STUPID LIGHT! WHY'S HE GOTTA BE SO MEAN?! but i loved how you captured Matsuda's personality so prefectly! and i love that it's present tense! gawd.
Crissy chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
oh god. first time Yaoi reader ... that was... intense... very very very very very veryyyyy intense... FUCK IT I LOVEED IT :D MTSUDA 333
The-Otaku-Pervert chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I really really like this and it would be really awesome if you could...ya know write more ?
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Beautiful...
CassiMerridew chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh my god! That was so FUCKING AMAZING! I loved it! Great job!
RC chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I wonder why you've not gotten many reviews? I think it was interesting, told at a fast and fitting pace. I particularly like the end because it explores Matsu's thoughts while shooting. The mature content was limited, short and sweet, which is pleasing to read becaus this story isn't and shouldn't be lemons. Well done telling the story. :)
orvaign chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh, Matsuda . . .

This was amazing. I loved it - your characterisation of Matsuda is especially good.
Lacrimosus chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was really good!

Although, I would of prefered it

as a sequel, but the plot and the idea

and the story as a whole was lovely.

Matsuda, would make the perfect pawn,

the pawn that Light needs for his

plans.

Well, I hope you write more Matsuda fics.
Entendre Euphenist chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
...This story is so complex that I have no words to describe it except, that it's so very, REAL.

There is emotion and perfect charcterization from start to finish, though how you portray Matsuda is really what amazes me, because he's meant to be understated. You do a fabulous job taking a little and making a mountain of a masterpiece.

I think present tense makes absolute sense for an angst piece. It brings you closer to the trauma. The rambling, and falling of track, it's all so intrinsically Matsuda that present tense would be the only way to show off how abrupt the end, and his pain really is.

The scene changes were a little harder to catch and kinda disorienting, but fit the overall flow of a man looking back on all he's done and realizing that it's wrong, he doesn't care, but that he can't do anything about it ever again.

Nice job.

Death-Note has tangled relationships abound, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's insanity under a veneer,
ironicpanda chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Even though I'm not a huge fan of DN, I loved this. I'll tell you more on MSN :D