Reviews for Hope
ravenlakes chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
I know I got here very late seeing as the last chapter was post four years ago, but I felt like I had to say thank you for writing this story. I think it's absolutely great and I was very sad that there wasn't a chapter ten.
fastandloud chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
The ending scene when Cameron and Hailey was excellently written :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
jesus christ... i can't believe it ends here. why didn't you finish this?
Bestflick chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Please please for the love of god! Continue this story. It's so amazing
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
please continue this... i need more.
thelifeeater chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Absolutely amazing series.

If you ever continue it, i'll be here to read it.
Luke777 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Another great story from you. I'm a little disappointed that you don't seem to have the intention to continue it. But I'm glad that we've at least reached the point where Cameron developed some attachment to the baby, which gives the story some kind of closure. And even Ethan seems to reconsider his options…

Thanks for the eight stories I've been reading from. I've spent a great time, and hope you might consider writing another Terminator story one of these days!
ilovecyborgs chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I really liked this entire saga you've created. It's been very entertaining and emotional, and I can say I was in tears a few times.

The writing has been excellent and the characters (all of them) have been awesome. I do hope you write more of this at some point. It would be sad to see it let unfinished right when it was getting good.

The only thing that I would say was a problem is the fact that Future John had a relationship with the human Cameron while he was married to Cameron (cyborg) and had a child with her. I mean, that's really messed up. I just have this hard time seeing Cameron allowing John to do that. It really makes no sense at all and it makes John look like a jerk. I'm glad that events of the story won't be taking place and that present John wouldn't ever do that.
Andi82 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Really great series you have created here. I have just finished reading this last chapter and I am sad that it was never updated. Hope you find the time and muse to finish it. Would bei a shame to leave it that way.
blasteddead chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
this was one of the best series i've read. i can't understand why it was never continued (it even says: to be continued :( )
White chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Nice work but please update this! Thanks!
Shadow Tricked chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
How could you end the story like that
xxvoxx chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
I read all your stories again today and just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed them. I love them so much. I utterly love your john and cameron writing.
zert chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
I just read this entire series tonight and I am blown away by how good it is. So I registered this account so I could tell you I love it. I was wondering if you play on updating it at some point? This series is just too good to be left unfinished.
lithiummessiah chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
this is my favorite fanfic and i hope that one day it'll be continued. you did tell us "to be continued"