Reviews for Dance With the Devil
Wunjo chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Heres hoping the boys in season 5 can get back to what they have at the end of your story!
hachoo chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
Yikes! So Lucifer was pretending to be the hallucination of Sam... that threw me. Anyway, I am SO glad you didn't kill Sam or Dean... and I loved the last few chapter too. Definitely adding this to my fave list. :D Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
americanidolfreak chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
Squee! Yay, I liked the ending of this story...at first I thought Sam was a goner, but I'm glad you've wrote about patching the bond between Sam and Dean. I just hope they do that in Season 5 (of course, after the premiere...I'm a bit scared.)

Great job, I hope there is a sequel in the works!
cuddygirl18 chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
yay! a chapter have arrived and it is the end! i love it! what is next story? hm? :)
cuddygirl18 chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
woah! i love it! he! i love this story! please continue. :)
cuddygirl18 chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
oh dear! i love it! please continue. :)
americanidolfreak chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Oh my lanta! Please update soon, I'm intrigued into this story and I wanna know what happens next! I love the plotline and the twist of Lucifer possessing Sam. This story is very kick ass and I'm adding it to my favorites!
SPN4eva556 chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
O... I am loving the story so far. Hallucination Sam is really cool and believable. I'm very curious who the He that died was, though it probably is Bobby, I'm hoping not. Poor Dean, he has got way too much weight on his shoulders. I think the main reason why he hasn't just given up is because if he did, Sam would be stuck with the Devil inside him. And finally bye-bye Zachariah. Go Cas! :) I hope Dean doesn't get hurt anymore by those demons. Just got to wait and see. Can't wait for more :)

~Vicky
cuddygirl18 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
what is going on? is sam really sammy? i love this story very much! :) i love it! please continue. :)
hachoo chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
:O

Is that Sam or Lucifer? Is he real? Oh, I'm dying to know! Nice bit on Dean getting banged up in this chapter. :D
cuddygirl18 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
i love it! please, please continue. :)
hachoo chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Oh no! Who's got Dean?

Poor Sam, all angsty and trapped.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Melissa Brite chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Love it.
hachoo chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Oh, poor poor Sam and Dean! Sam's all trapped in his own mind and thinks he deserves to be, and Dean has to make the ultimate decision... I'm just gonna go off and cry. Anyway, great story, can't wait for the next update!
cuddygirl18 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
oh my goodness! dean must be devastated! i love this chapter! please continue. :)