Reviews for The Family is Complete
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
loving this
annajewel chapter 21 . 6/30/2010
i would like to thank you for writting this story as well as your second which i have on my alerts(please update that one soon by the way). i have enjoyed them greatly. i do not know if you had a beta for this story, but there were several spelling and grammer errors throughout it. never the less it was still a good story and well written and i would like to see a sequel to this story as well. you left many things unanswered and uncovered and you could make a wonderful sequel that would tie up all of those loose ends. i hope to hear from you and i hope to hear your desision on whether you will or will not write a sequel as i will be looking for it in the future. all things considered you have a lot of tallent and if a bit of time was taken to fix the spelling and grammer errors then you will be a most excillent writter, one that i look forward to hearing from and reading from again.

sincerly,

anna
Neko Samurai chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
Okay, first things first, you are an amazing writer. Secondly I love love love the plot of this story. I really like how you incorperate politics and you use your knowledge of history really nicely. I love it when I learn and read. Lastly whoever said this story was the worst story ever was wrong, this is very well done as is your other story. My only issue is the spelling but a good beta will clear that right up. Other than that great job. ]
narugaaralover chapter 21 . 6/27/2010
Your story has to be my absolute favorite HP/T cross-over ever! most are hokey and poorly written, or they have bad plot lines and sucky endings. I really enjoyed reading it!

~Emilie~
Lady Crescent chapter 21 . 6/25/2010
loved it! i think you should do a sequel to this.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
great
dietchola chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
(...Edward playing with the button on his shit) I Think you mean shirt. But this is great anyway
CrayonsPink chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
FANTATSIC job! I LOVED your story-great job!
LadyGrelka chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
I loved this fic!
LadyGrelka chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
I am wondering where Fawkes is through this whole thing. I mean a Phoenix is thee most light and good creature there is.
LadyGrelka chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
Minerva and the other house heads better round up all the not fully human students and get them the hell out of the school and England. And how could he do this to the Centaurs. Albus has finely lost it.
LadyGrelka chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I am glad that Minerva is on Harry's side and the same with the twins. I am very sad that Remus and Tonks are dead tho. I am also wondering what will happen with the other non humans such as Filius. I am very surprised with Albus tho, he was always trying to get those that where categorized as 'dark' creatures equal rights. I do wonder if Carlisle will ask for help from the Volturi or if they will find out about whats happening and get involved.
LunaticV chapter 21 . 6/14/2010
well, that was beautiful

if i were there, i'm sure that i would've cried when i saw Sev's picture
LunaticV chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
i admit that this story is brilliant, yet Very sadistic...

gods.. what she did to those so called dark creatures... X(

burned? don't you think that being tortured will suit her more?
LunaticV chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
i swear, that must have been the coolest, most awesome battle chapter i've ever read! not many writers actually write this kind of solution. i mean, either they are left hanging, or are just background stories. but this? this was awesome! so many creatures, all worked together... and those surprise attacks.. gods!

and, i'm also really sad... to hear what they did to those captured.. tortured? giant ovens? gods! hell itself is not enough for those psychotic ministries! X(
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »