Reviews for The Family is Complete
LadyGrelka chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
I loved this fic!
LadyGrelka chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
I am wondering where Fawkes is through this whole thing. I mean a Phoenix is thee most light and good creature there is.
LadyGrelka chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
Minerva and the other house heads better round up all the not fully human students and get them the hell out of the school and England. And how could he do this to the Centaurs. Albus has finely lost it.
LadyGrelka chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I am glad that Minerva is on Harry's side and the same with the twins. I am very sad that Remus and Tonks are dead tho. I am also wondering what will happen with the other non humans such as Filius. I am very surprised with Albus tho, he was always trying to get those that where categorized as 'dark' creatures equal rights. I do wonder if Carlisle will ask for help from the Volturi or if they will find out about whats happening and get involved.
LunaticV chapter 21 . 6/14/2010
well, that was beautiful

if i were there, i'm sure that i would've cried when i saw Sev's picture
LunaticV chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
i admit that this story is brilliant, yet Very sadistic...

gods.. what she did to those so called dark creatures... X(

burned? don't you think that being tortured will suit her more?
LunaticV chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
i swear, that must have been the coolest, most awesome battle chapter i've ever read! not many writers actually write this kind of solution. i mean, either they are left hanging, or are just background stories. but this? this was awesome! so many creatures, all worked together... and those surprise attacks.. gods!

and, i'm also really sad... to hear what they did to those captured.. tortured? giant ovens? gods! hell itself is not enough for those psychotic ministries! X(
LunaticV chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
lol! even if there was an mpreg, i had been expecting harry, not draco! but of course, this is great too! XD

and oh gods! how i love how panicked Jacob was! XDDDDDD
LunaticV chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
oh no.. not sev too. *sobs*
LunaticV chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
lol! esme ordered everyone around and then got to monopolize teddy?

ouch.. i hate it when people come up with another version of lupin's death.. X( i like him and am always sad to hear him die.. again and again.. X(
LunaticV chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
oh em gee..! that was cool! they're all vamps! XDDDD

and lol, cedric and edward together? lol...

that was good, but i found that harry's reaction at seeing cedric was too instantenious(spell?). i mean, shouldn't there be at least a few seconds of staring and trying to believe that cedric was still alive?

who's the six more? and, draco's mate..? any hope of JacobDraco? XP
Millen chapter 21 . 6/12/2010
I really like the ending!:)
chaoswizard chapter 21 . 6/2/2010
good one keep the storys coming.
Davien Lucifer Winters chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
This has to be one of my favorite stories yet. I really liked your take on the whole Harry Potter / Twilight thing. Keep up your great work!
njferrell chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I love that Cedric is there.

After your current story is finished, any chance of another crossover with Cedric there? Maybe Cedric is Edward..

Or, a HP story with Cedric/harry pairing...and Cedric lives!
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »