Reviews for The Family is Complete
Millen chapter 21 . 6/12/2010
I really like the ending!:)
chaoswizard chapter 21 . 6/2/2010
good one keep the storys coming.
Davien Lucifer Winters chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
This has to be one of my favorite stories yet. I really liked your take on the whole Harry Potter / Twilight thing. Keep up your great work!
njferrell chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I love that Cedric is there.

After your current story is finished, any chance of another crossover with Cedric there? Maybe Cedric is Edward..

Or, a HP story with Cedric/harry pairing...and Cedric lives!
Black Fire Neko chapter 21 . 5/29/2010
that was awesome great job i love the whole story
Fizzy-Flo chapter 21 . 5/25/2010
Brilliant story! XD
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 21 . 5/23/2010
I loved this whole story! Good jobĀ”
DragonFire Princess chapter 21 . 5/23/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
felicia2235 chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
I really, really liked this story. it was well written with hardly any spelling errors. the only thing i didnt like was Snape dieing. He is my favorite person in the books and i always thought he should have lived to have a happy life. But other than that it was great.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 21 . 4/16/2010
awesome story lov it totally wicked ploline lov it keep up the awesome work
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! This story was incredible! Now why can't they make a movie like this? hm? I got to the end and found out that this was your first fanfiction and my mouth just dropped open! It was well written, filled with love, and definitely filled with drama and action.

A few of my favorite parts...the names you used (Perry Mason), the absolutely AWESOME description of the battle scene (which gave me chills), and the understanding and depth that you gave Harry as he moved from war-torn to beloved...

I simply can't say it enough - absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to read your other story.

~Alexis
doxiesmom14 chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
I still cant believe you killed off Severus. I love him. Great story
ShayleeAlf chapter 21 . 3/25/2010
i loved it. loved it loved it loved it...i think i made my point. lol. it was awesome. i love a good harry crossover and this one rocked. Edward AND Cedric? drool. an amazing piece of crossover fanfiction. cheers ;)
9 tailed vixen chapter 21 . 3/25/2010
-smileing through tears- th-this is so beautiful
9 tailed vixen chapter 1 . 3/22/2010