Reviews for The Family is Complete
rowenasheir chapter 21 . 5/7/2014
Excellent tale thank you. They should make AD relive the misery he caused as if it was happening to him... over and over again!
SlytherinPercy chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Could someone give me a tissue? *sniff sniff sob sob cry cry*
This was amazing!
Like...the best twilight/hp crossover!
Awesome job, my friend
Lol879asd chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
Wonderful and emotional story
Thanks for all your hard work that you put in this story to make it really entertaining
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Sigh... The badges say POTTER STINKS, not Potter Sucks.
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Okay, first it's VoldEMoRT, not VoldERMoNT. Secondly, it's Little Whinging, not Little Whilmington. Please pay attention to the ACTUAL spellings. Anyway, an intriguing read nonetheless.
Free Siri chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
This is for the previous chapter btw (can't post more than one review per chapter)
Your Roman numerals don't add up. You've got VIII which is three after five (8) and then you've got IIX which isn't actually a numeral but if it was it would be two before ten which is also 8.
Free Siri chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
So Warwick Davis is a dwarf huh? You'll have to forgive me, I'm rather happy he got a mention.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Bloody loved it i hope you do more of this type.
vgriffin4 chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
VERY GOOD STORY, STARTED OFF SLOW BUT AS IT GREW IT GOT LOADS BETTER. THANKS FOR A GREAT READ.I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR WORK.
Tyler James chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
I Loved Loved Loved this story.
witchboard chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
great story
Alie-yaoi chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
I like your story but surname's Tom Marvolo Riddle is Voldemort, not Voldermont ;)
Itsteagan chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
OMG! That was amazing. I actually felt my heart race. I wish it was movie or something so I could see the everything that happened. Your a really good writer and I loved this chapter a lot.
lunarue.13 chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Are you really done with this story? Can you please continue? *puppy dog eyes* PLEASE?
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 21 . 8/17/2013