Reviews for The Family is Complete
scarlettmeadows chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
Nice :) thanks
Teithril chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Some grammatical throughout, but still easy to decipher what you meant. I think you meant to say that Draco was petrified instead of stupefied as he watched his mother cursed. To be able to watch the curse happening he would have to be petrified as being stupefied would cause him to be unconscious. Also, and I'm sure other reviewers have made you aware, Harry's envelope is addressed to Little Whinging not Little Wilmington. There's always room for creative lisence for an author, but some things cannot be changed in a story about a fandom. That's one of them. Just make sure to check your spells when writing so they make sense. Other than these few discrepancies (sorry I'm a tad OCD on here things) I'm enjoying the story!
MEH chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
RON AND CEDRIC NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SilentRaven97 chapter 21 . 6/26/2015
A bit late (I know), but I want to tell you that this is one of the better hp/twilight crossovers I've read.
Raven
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
I almost cried in this chapter! *dies*
MYRTLE chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
I WANNA BE ME RIGHT NOW
Masquerade360 chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
Fantastic!
Masquerade360 chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
I love it. I couldn't stop laughing. Can't wait for more
HJPotter01 chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Haha way to make the president of CSA the Secretary of Magic. Well played. :)
Kait1998 chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
That was an absolutely amazing chapter! I love how you described everything from people witnessing the battle instead of fighting in it. Truly unique! And the attention to detail was magnificent! Completely amazing no fault.
rowenasheir chapter 21 . 5/7/2014
Excellent tale thank you. They should make AD relive the misery he caused as if it was happening to him... over and over again!
SlytherinPercy chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Could someone give me a tissue? *sniff sniff sob sob cry cry*
This was amazing!
Like...the best twilight/hp crossover!
Awesome job, my friend
Lol879asd chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
Wonderful and emotional story
Thanks for all your hard work that you put in this story to make it really entertaining
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Sigh... The badges say POTTER STINKS, not Potter Sucks.
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Okay, first it's VoldEMoRT, not VoldERMoNT. Secondly, it's Little Whinging, not Little Whilmington. Please pay attention to the ACTUAL spellings. Anyway, an intriguing read nonetheless.
465 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »