Reviews for The Family is Complete
paw2001 chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
This is the best HP/TWL story i ever read. I've read it before a long time ago. I've been looking for it and finally found it again. Cant wait to see Whats next
andib chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
Great Story!
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I love this story so much its not even funny. This is a one of a kind story I love how all of the characters act. This may be my first time reading it but its a stand-alone story!
Black Knight's Lover chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
oh, my GOSH! EXTREME GOOSEBUMPs! the story is so extreme...
Charlii chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
This actually gave me the chills! It's amazing!
Lizzy chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
OK I like the plot and the story is good, but your constant spelling errors are driving me crazy. It's Voldemort NOT Voldermont, Selkie not Silkie or Silke, and you repeatedly misspelled crooked (these are only a few of the many spelling errors I see). If you're going to create a story based on a popular book at least look up the correct spellings for names. The same goes for your other misspellings. Use Google or Yahoo to look up proper spelling if you're not sure, or find a good beta.
The Founder chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
nice
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
if this chapter was made into a short movie, cast me as myrtle? please! begging on my knees here!

i loved the story all together, it was awesome!
Adrienne May chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
I absolutely loved this story. The beginning was a bit shaky, but being a writer myself I know how hard those are to write and I must say you did well.
Chapter 15 actually made me start crying.
Very well written.
Good job.
Yodes chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Nice :)
LikeAMillionParachutes chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
The way you had the battle written out was ingenious! Having it be like this insane radio connection with all these people chiming in to report what was going on...just fantastic! (Gotta say though..that voldermont thing is still bugging me xD) I've been reading fanfiction for a long long time and after a while it all starts to sound the same and the plots get so similar but this chapter really was something new, and for that I applaud your literary genius.
LikeAMillionParachutes chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is good so far, but the whole "voldermont" thing is REALLY bugging me.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
Loved it
Luckyclover1583 chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
this is the second time i've read this story and I love it even more now I just wanted to tell you its really amazing :)
V. L. Crawford chapter 21 . 7/11/2012
This was a fantastic story. I really enjoyed it and I have to agree with your final AN I want to be Myrtle too. Thank you for wrtiting this.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »