Reviews for The Family is Complete
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Okay, first it's VoldEMoRT, not VoldERMoNT. Secondly, it's Little Whinging, not Little Whilmington. Please pay attention to the ACTUAL spellings. Anyway, an intriguing read nonetheless.
Free Siri chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
This is for the previous chapter btw (can't post more than one review per chapter)
Your Roman numerals don't add up. You've got VIII which is three after five (8) and then you've got IIX which isn't actually a numeral but if it was it would be two before ten which is also 8.
Free Siri chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
So Warwick Davis is a dwarf huh? You'll have to forgive me, I'm rather happy he got a mention.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Bloody loved it i hope you do more of this type.
vgriffin4 chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
VERY GOOD STORY, STARTED OFF SLOW BUT AS IT GREW IT GOT LOADS BETTER. THANKS FOR A GREAT READ.I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR WORK.
Tyler James chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
I Loved Loved Loved this story.
witchboard chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
great story
Alie-yaoi chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
I like your story but surname's Tom Marvolo Riddle is Voldemort, not Voldermont ;)
Itsteagan chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
OMG! That was amazing. I actually felt my heart race. I wish it was movie or something so I could see the everything that happened. Your a really good writer and I loved this chapter a lot.
lunarue.13 chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Are you really done with this story? Can you please continue? *puppy dog eyes* PLEASE?
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
BEST STORY EVER!
smiggly chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Well-written chapter. Seriously, that was very intense and how you wrote it was very impressive.
Alexander XVIII chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
This is the fucking greatest war scene I have ever read. Goddamnit that was amazing.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
I loved loved was great. I think Anasazi means Ancient Ones
zaliarose chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
I don't know how I feel about Granger's trial. I mean, her responses about why she followed Dumbledore's orders made me think that her mind's memories has been messed with: "Professor Dumbledore said it was of great importance...that it would draw out the resistance." Shouldn't she have remembered more than these few sentences?
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »