Reviews for The Family is Complete
tamzingrace chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Enjoying it, are hte voultari going to get involved too? Looking forward to more
Swallows a lot chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Good chapter, point though, you had the cullens tense when they were told Remus was a weewold, and then Lina says relax he wasn't a Quiluete but a child of the moon, that would make them distrust more, as the children of the moon are their natural enemies.
XMeikoX chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Woah, I totally didn't see Neville and Teddy coming into this. I like it though! And you updated really fast! I didn't even get enough time to review chapter 4. It was really cute by the way. Anyway! Awesome two chapters, I absolutly loved them. Update again soon?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
FantasyLover74 chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
okay I went back to the first chapter to read the little prophecy that Alice and Luna made.

The Evans, Hale, and Cullens make the core group of twelve. Then you said it would be six more.

Okay Neville and Teddy are two of the six what about the other four?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter.
MissxM.A.R chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Poor Teddy and Neville. :(

Esme was awesome in this chapter. I love her!

Can't wait to see who Draco's mate is!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writign this story and update soon.
LisaJaneM32 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Okay, great story, I like it. Can't wait to read more, hope you update soon.
tamzingrace chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Why is Hermione an ex-friend? Was she bad? Update soon and explain please!
Lemo chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I might've read this is it wasn't written as a script -_-
irat chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
its a nice idea but I think its a little bit rushed.

i mean really. they met each other five minutes ago and suddenly they spill all their secrets ?

okay. maybe you could say that luna said that " everything is allright" but to really ask" do you also have a seer?" is a little bit too hasty. they were in a war and spillt heir secrets to the next vampires?

what bothered me the most. was your writing style: youre writing a story , not a script.

try to use : harry said, ron answered, luna asked.

not only Harry:" , Ron:"

its really annoying

lg

irat
SPEEDIE22 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Thanks for this great story, I absolutely love it.
roberthal1 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
really good hope theres more to come. I really like all the back stories that tell how the character become what they are.
Let The Right One In chapter 2 . 7/19/2009