Reviews for The Family is Complete
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Misha Benji chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
i absolutely love ur story. i was wondering if harry and edward would or could blood adopt teddy.
Yami-Yugi Slash angel chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
more plz!
child-of-paradox-and-chaos chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Aw... Poor Remus and Tonks! And Andy, too! Can't they have a break for once? And who's Draco's mate? Don't tell me it's Jacob:) That would be... ironic:)
Basill chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
That was sweet and i can't wait for the next update, so do it soon!
Meloremi chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
That was adorable! great job.
tamzingrace chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Enjoying it, are hte voultari going to get involved too? Looking forward to more
Swallows a lot chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Good chapter, point though, you had the cullens tense when they were told Remus was a weewold, and then Lina says relax he wasn't a Quiluete but a child of the moon, that would make them distrust more, as the children of the moon are their natural enemies.
XMeikoX chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Woah, I totally didn't see Neville and Teddy coming into this. I like it though! And you updated really fast! I didn't even get enough time to review chapter 4. It was really cute by the way. Anyway! Awesome two chapters, I absolutly loved them. Update again soon?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
FantasyLover74 chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
okay I went back to the first chapter to read the little prophecy that Alice and Luna made.

The Evans, Hale, and Cullens make the core group of twelve. Then you said it would be six more.

Okay Neville and Teddy are two of the six what about the other four?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter.
MissxM.A.R chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Poor Teddy and Neville. :(

Esme was awesome in this chapter. I love her!

Can't wait to see who Draco's mate is!
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »