Reviews for A Woman Behind These Clothes
mark.tiltman chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
This is a great read
New Glint chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Wow... this is awesome... the fluffy... the romance... it... wow
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
OMG Ukitake as a girl. That should be interesting :) hahaha and the surprising visit from Ichigo when he jut barged into Ukitake's bathroom when she just stepped out the bath with only a towel on.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
Those two fighting in front of Ukitake was an image too hilarious not to laugh at. But shouldn't someone in the family warn Juu-cahn off of hurting Ichigo? He's getting threats left and right, why shouldn't she?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Ichigo's timing on that last part was absolutely perfect. And I find it fascinating that you picked those two to investigate the rumors.
Wynter Spite chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
Oh gosh, this is just too sweet not to fave! Holy jelly weasels, the utter, delightful, marvelous, squee-worthy fluff! Just . . . awww~
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
;3; that was beautiful!
*favorites this like a boss*
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 24 . 3/23/2015
I love your story! Although it looks like it is discontinued. Or is it complete?
Sode Shirayuki chapter 23 . 3/15/2015
Please update this story soon it's amazing and it's nearly been 5 years since it was update.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Homophobe. Please kill yourself.
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
loved the fic, is awesome
Beloved Daughter chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
I can't stress enough just how much I love this story! Ukitake as a female is absolutely brilliant! I love it to bits! And a gentle and caring Ichigo is a perfect match for her.

Please, please update again soon!
Sode Shirayuki chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
Please update soon or make a sequel please.
Lord Dream chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
This is, full stop, my favorite Bleach fic. I'm looking for others that are as good, or better, and so far? Nothing.
D'Azeck chapter 9 . 7/7/2014