Reviews for Hosts Are Not Prostitutes, Treat Them Respectfully
aewea chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
It was really cool!
I liked this story very something like this again and I will read them happily
(sorry for my bad English _")
MoiFrances chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Dear Lala to the power of 2,
This fic is both hilarious and fabulous! I love the lines in particular!*guffaws*
I am wondering if I could have the honour of translating this fic into Chinese.I really want to share it with my friends and I promise to indicate the author as well as the link to the English version.
Please´╝čpretty please?Thank you!
knightinred chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Poor Zura and naughty Gin! How kind of Kyoushiro to let them have their time, hahaha. The story is enjoyable, but be careful of some typos :)
Lolzisme chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Aww:3
bloodygoth23 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I feel kinda bad for katsura, really! (...hahahah!...ok..im done)nice story! i give it 2 thumbs up!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This made me laugh :) Katsura's attempts to lose Gintoki were hilarious XD I loved the end with Elizabeth too :3
Psychogoth chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Genius is all I could say... The lines are cleverly written and are all the way to Neptune funny. I mean seriously, how spastic can Katsura get, really? I wish I could list down all the funny lines but there are just way too many to even begin with one. Goodness, this fic is gold!
Kyandanko chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
hehehe, that was really funny yup yup, and i totally didn't expect that ending yup yup, hey next time can u do one at the madam saigo's place? cause then he'll be cross dressing and become zurako yup yup :3 keep up the humor, cause it really make my day yup yup :3
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
aww i want more to this story!

i demand hot steamy sex~ T~T
Asanouta chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Poor Zura. I do hope Gin wouldn't be too rough on him. :P BUT GIN X ZURA IS SMEXY~ XD Awesome job with this. You really got the characters too! XD YAY~ Loved it!
Kataru chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
T_T I love this pairing... T_T thank you for the ficlet... T_T
wfjaoi4tqohgn chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hahahaha!

Honestly, I just got into the Gintama fandom (am on episode 4 XD), and yet this pairing seems most-likely to me from the start! Great job in capturing their characters!

~GW
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Bwahahaha! Elizabeth mixing drinks in 20 seconds... I'm positive that's canon. XD

I absolutely adore this pairing. Too bad there isn't a lot of fics about them. Hilarious, I lol'ed.
furisca chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
YOU! Are a very talented writer, because what you just wrote made me laugh SO much!

HOW DID YOU GET THEIR CHARACTERS SO WELL? You're a GOD! *Bows*
Dali De Memoria chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
"Trial seperation. Trial's over, back to bed."

hahahaha, golden! i love your gintoki/zura interactions.