Reviews for Just Friends
Mrs. Nose chapter 9 . 3/3
'Misty shut her eyes and took a deep breath, "I don't care if you lost a bet…so help me god if my child's name is Brock…"' This made me laugh XDD.
I was a little sad that Misty never got her memories back. And although it was heavily implied that Ash was the father, I was hoping for real confirmation.
Oh, and I thought it was nice that he cleared things up with Jordan. I know they'll probably never be friends again, but at least they won't hate each other.

Anyways, that ending was really sweet, I liked it a lot!
Mrs. Nose chapter 7 . 3/3
Wth, I can't believe Jordan said that right in front of the reporters o_o
Ash was kind of a jerk, but I can't really blame him for getting so mad. That's a lot to take in and I'm actually surprised he didn't snap sooner. But he shouldn't take it on Misty... It's no one's fault after all.
And I hope the baby is his :x
Mrs. Nose chapter 3 . 3/3
Jordan accepted it too well lol
I'm glad she gave up. I was half expecting her and Ash to have sex on the kitchen floor after the party again tho :,D
I can't believe Brock told her after so long -_- He had months to do it and could've stopped the marriage but no, he decided to do it when it's clear Misty won't be taken away from Ash so soon lol
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 3/3
Ouch, that one hurt.
Poor Ash, I feel so bad for him D:
I can't believe she told him she's having sex dreams about him though LOL
SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
Great story, throughout the entire thing I was just getting more and more anxious for that happy ending to finally come. But of course with Ash and Misty somethings always bound to mess things up, even though it works out in the end
SaintMichael95 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Oh my god! I loved it! Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Your an amazing writer
Pokedexter chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
nice little story i really liked it
CharlieBoneFan chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
I loved it but I do wish Misty would have gotten all of her memories back because when I watched the movie "The Vow" I didn't like the ending when the girl didn't get her memories back.
handymanshipper chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
not bad and really giving Misty's family daughter's hair could've been many colors and then throw in Deliah's hair and fact we don't know Ash's father or Misty's parents anything is has blonde hair, Lily pink, Violet blue, and Misty orange. I can't really describe Deliah's hair its closet to auburn but not exactly.
Your other hand chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
I was kinda looking for pikachu. lol. I like it!
FollowingTheWind chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
I originally read this on another site, but got extremelly excited when I found it on here. This is by far one of my favorite stories out there. You have no idea how much I love this.(:
Alexzander95 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
not bad at all ps play this game game/boxhead_more_rooms
waddles4lyfe chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was really really good! I felt so bad for Ash in the beginning...i actually was crying...anyways it was just really good! 5 starssss!
fernando11chiki chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
my life right know is similar to the first 3 chapter i being in love with my best friend for a year and half but she is right know dating someone else and everytime i see them together it just eats me up inside i hope that in the future my life can have a happy ending like this fic with me and her growing old together