Reviews for Just Friends
SaintMichael95 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Oh my god! I loved it! Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Your an amazing writer
Pokedexter chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
nice little story i really liked it
CharlieBoneFan chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
I loved it but I do wish Misty would have gotten all of her memories back because when I watched the movie "The Vow" I didn't like the ending when the girl didn't get her memories back.
handymanshipper chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
not bad and really giving Misty's family daughter's hair could've been many colors and then throw in Deliah's hair and fact we don't know Ash's father or Misty's parents anything is has blonde hair, Lily pink, Violet blue, and Misty orange. I can't really describe Deliah's hair its closet to auburn but not exactly.
Your other hand chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
I was kinda looking for pikachu. lol. I like it!
FollowingTheWind chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
I originally read this on another site, but got extremelly excited when I found it on here. This is by far one of my favorite stories out there. You have no idea how much I love this.(:
Alexzander95 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
not bad at all ps play this game game/boxhead_more_rooms
waddles4lyfe chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was really really good! I felt so bad for Ash in the beginning...i actually was crying...anyways it was just really good! 5 starssss!
fernando11chiki chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
my life right know is similar to the first 3 chapter i being in love with my best friend for a year and half but she is right know dating someone else and everytime i see them together it just eats me up inside i hope that in the future my life can have a happy ending like this fic with me and her growing old together
Ash'sOnlyLove chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
so wh was the father? :S

i rly hope it was ash :(

even if u didnt pick one...can u still tell me who u thot it should be? :)

love the fic :)
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Apologies:

Firstly I want to apologise for the review I gave for 'For A Friend' seeing as I didn't realise you had written this sequel. Please feel free to shout at me for my childish, nagging behaviour.

Review:

Just Friends was brilliant. I adored it like I thought I would, and I thought all the drama was awesome. You really knwo how to write a good fic. I couldn't stop reading.

* hannah *
LSPK136 chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
In short... awesome
Virgo Writer chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
I think this might be one of the best fics involving a pregnancy plot I've ever read. You stayed away from a lot of the flaws in most pregnancy fics such as 8 months of morning sickness, and managed to include other elements of pregnancy that most people seem to forget like the false labour. It was quite realistic.

You did a great job with the characters, and the amnesia plot added a good element to it so that it wasn't just a straight forward, 'opps we got pregnant' story line.

Great story.
MrRoxas chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
Great job, I'm unaware if I ever reviewed to this fanfic, but I've been anticipating the ending since you had only 6 chapters up when I started reading this original. Happy to see things working out in the long run. Keep up the good job
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »