Reviews for The Bicycle
Moonheart13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wooo! Go Butters! I love him so much and I'm glad someone finally gave him a win. Thank you! Btw well written.
I Will Rise From My Grave chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hehe, I really liked this. I think Stan would have kicked Kyle's ass!
Nixton chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Lol real good story. But I have to say Stan would so totally beat Kyle.

As for Butters there, I would have told him 'To bad, you threw it out so now it's free game. If you want it back you'll have to wrestle for it.' So totally the proper response.
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
ahh the old 'oh thats my old bike that i threw out because my parents promise me to get a new one blah blah blah' trick ) old but effective all the bloody time ) this is good
xEmerald Isle chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Haha... this is soo good

I can defo imagine this happening in an episode D

I loved the ending. LOL Very unexpected and it made me laugh

I think Kyle would prob win the fight lol

Nice job D
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Haha, loved how it wasn't actually Butters bike, and Kyle would so totally win a fight against Stan ;A;
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ooh. A conniving Butters. I like it. And the other boys were great, too, though this is hardly a surprise.

Oasis
Enmy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Geez, Butters is the smart one for once.
dislocates chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Tehe x

I knew it.

ILY Butters!

Mwuahaha
Lourado chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great story! I can definitely see this happened to the boys XD

And as for Butters at the end, I just loved that. Completely surprised me, but also made me chuckle.

) As for who would win, maybe Kyle would win (considering the fact that he held down Cartman, but then again Cartman is a push over).
Blue Seer chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
whoa, go Butters! That was unexpected.
Unavailable 101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Haha. I like stories like these as the boys being just kids. I loved the wrestle idea that Kenny had. I'd be Kyle still kicked Stan's butt ;), he's a lot stronger :).

Awesome story.