Reviews for Naruto and the Sorcerer's Stone
pie480 chapter 14 . 2/23
Awesome! I hope you update soon, even though it's been four years.
Skiing-girl chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Update please! I like this...:)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
The plot is unique and good so far. Why did you specify the thugs height and 8 ft is freaking tall bigger than kisame who is apparently 6 1/2 ft it was just interesting
WalkersCrown chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
You know it would be nice if this story got update you know... Please bring it back. Oh and I like the Naru/Angelina its certainly different and I hope you stick with if you ever decide to finish this.
Naruto Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Sounds perfect.
amy chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
I'm going to read this story again. When Naruto used the girl clones to go streaking through Hogwarts, that was funny.

I hope this story gets updated.
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE! THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU UPDATE! PLEASE BE IT SOON!
Fuyutaro son chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
kind of sad that the story stopped updated, but either way, it was great while it lasted :D
ooomiggawd chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
this is amazing and about the fifth time i have come back to this story! I really need more! like badly...
its to good to quite reading ;m;

please update soon, i really wanna know what happens.
Jmw chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
I hope naruto gets together with Angelina that pairing I don't think is ever been used.
dhh chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
If Naruto is SMART, he'd choose Draco and LET the TRAITOR DIE!
dhh chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Ok..I don't dig the fact that you had Naruto basically HOMELESS since he was born or kicked out of an orphanage bwtween the ages of 2-9yrs of age..This going by the fact that Naruto is 11-12yrs of age, give or take a yr! HOW fucked up are you to torture a toddler like this..I mean, I know there are some SICKO'S in this fandom that TAKE JOIN in the rape and abuse of young boys/Naruto etc but c'mon!

Also, all this comic/joking DOESN'T DETRACTS from the FACT that YOU torture a helpless/defenseless baby at an early age..YOU are definitely NOT alone, since it's COMMON TRASH like these "SUB-PLOT/CLICHE" that I hate. Shame on you for leaving an abandoned 2-3yr old on the STREETS until he's 9yrs of age..THAT IS what you are saying..It's disgusting.
dhh chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I love Naruto anything...I've always FELT for these two boys and fandom. I just hope YOU don't go the cliche of a 'RED' head with Naruto, esp the gold-digging/fame seeking WHORE that is ginny!

Anybody for Harry and Naruto is fine EXCEPT for knowitallb8itchgrander and gold-digger and abusiveWHORE sakaru! THESE 3 are thy worst choice ever and I already FEEL PITY for Draco! Have you even CONSIDERED LUNA for Draco instead! Or Luna at all? I bet she never even crossed you mind but the gold-digger did..URGBARF!
dhh chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
GOOD! The pink whore deserves NO-ONE! Lee is even TOO good for the ABUSIVE/LYING WHORE that she is!
dhh chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
URGH! Just reading the scene with the ABUSIVE(HITTING IS ABUSE, NO EXCUSE can BE MADE about it..Tough LOVE/BS!) PINK-HAIRED WH*RE enough to make me BARF/PUKE! EWWW!

She's a manipulative B*TCH! I can't believe LET Naruto believe her cocky-mangy BS!