Reviews for Betrayer
Qaths10 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I like hehe

the truth I do not like much tomoe for what he did but if you see on the other hand be justified
Best regards
ethicsforsale chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love this fic. You've managed to write one of the few pieces out there that doesn't simply portray Tomoe as a petty villain. You've told her tale in a dignified manner, and painted a vivid picture of the complex and tragic character that she is. For that, I have a ton of respect for you.
The Shortest Path chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is pretty interesting.

Tomoe was certainly one of the most interesting characters in Mai Otome, and I think you did a good job characterizing her especially where the anime failed to do so.
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OMG...That was AMAZING! I loved this story. Thank you so much for this, Tomoe is like always the bad guy but she is also a human being and you showed this perfectly. I thank you so much for writing this and you should tottally write like a story on her, I would love to read that. Again, thank you :)
Olivia U. L chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Yay, a Tomoe story! Even though I know she's an irredeemably evil character, she's still one of my favorites. I like how you've given her some depth and pointed out the mostly logical reasons for why she did what she did, rather than portraying her as some mindlessly evil bitch like most fanfics. I myself always found her hate for Arika perfectly understandable (not acceptable, but definitely understandable), for the reasons you wrote about: mainly that she was given so much special privilege for being the daughter of a famous Otome rather than having to work hard for years like all the other students. And I especially like that you wrote Tomoe as never giving up.

I wish there was more canon material about Tomoe, but since there is not I will have to be content with creative fanfics like this one. Thanks for sharing :)
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Well done, this quiet sojourn into the life of Tomoe Marguerite was an excellent read. It is also so easy to portray her as a villian because Tomoe was played as a person who bore no shame for their actions, right or wrong. Yes she may have been raised as such but it only shaped her further down that path of darkness, to be stronger and less afraid of consequence. Hell add teenage hormones and rebellion and you just hit the perfect trifecta for a young rogue such as Tomoe. All in all, I truly enjoyed this thought out, well written piece. Great work.

elder master
sans-border chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is a very awesome portrayal of Tomoe and her background. I actually liked her villainess character in Mai Otome and I feel that she is very misunderstood :3 Shizuru went all psychotic-lesbian too and everyone loves her

Tomoe's an interesting character but with the way the writers wrote about her, it was like we were supposed to hate her.

But gosh, you have to feel sorry Sergay. He receives so much hate because he was an obstacle to any Nina x Arika and for just attracting the girl’s attention.

Nicely done, I really felt for her here.
Mai Secret chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Awesome - I especially like how you made sense of Tomoe's silly cameo in Zwei.
gurj14 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
nice one. its cool to see a take into Tomoe's psyche, i've always loved reading about obsessive people