Reviews for Dead Memories
The Freaks chapter 20 . 4/3
I love that Joker couldn't just leave, he till had to cause some chaos, is some way, shape, or fashion. And this is the 2nd time I've read this, and just an FYI if you didn't already know: This is awesome!
The Freaks chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
I love the Joker, and the craziness that comes along with him, but the little scenes happening between Crane and him always make me a little uncomfortable. I always feel embarrassed, like I'm encroaching on personal matters, but then I have to remind myself that a) this is a story, b) no one is watching me read this, and c) they aren't real, much to my dismay.
The Freaks chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
I am starting to like this story just a wee bit more as it goes on...

Keep it up
The Freaks chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
I love those last little lines in Joker and Cranes conversation
Anna10473 chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
I like that in your author's note at the end, you let the reader know what happened to Pam and Crane. Would you consider writing a sequel? Thanks!
Anna10473 chapter 21 . 6/7/2016
Aww! They are together again! I hope the Joker does not try to kill her this time.
Anna10473 chapter 20 . 6/7/2016
Poor Harley. All by herself. I hope she makes it.
Anna10473 chapter 15 . 6/5/2016
Ooh! So Dr. Strange is really the puppet master, not the Joker! Or so he thinks.
Anna10473 chapter 11 . 6/5/2016
So now that the Joker knows Harley is alive, what's he gonna do? He didn't sound happy. I wonder if he'll try to kill her again. How will Harley react to knowing he's in Arkham. It sounds like she came to terms with the Joker not loving her like she wanted him to and then trying to kill her. Will she let him manipulate her into thinking he is sorry and that he really loves her? I hope she ignores him or tells him off.
Arizo chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
You know what I liked most about your Harley, through your trilogy is that she is completely insane. She nuts. Completely. And for her, its awesome.
akatsukicrazy chapter 21 . 3/3/2011
again, i have now finished the end of this story, the second part of the other i read. i love how the end actually fits, i have read a lot of stories that have either not been finished (no affense to those like me who get writer's block or r too busy i know what it's like), or the endings are too vague. very good job!
Scram chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
That dream Harley had about Jay was so friggin cute... and kinda sad for some reason. Either way it compelled me to tell you just how awesome this story is.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 21 . 12/19/2010
heh, heh, heh, heh,.. i wonder, what Harley's response would be if she ever found out The Joker, tried to fuck Crane? lol... it'd be pretty fuckin fascinating i can tell you that much.

are you gonna write a sequel?
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
lol... oh that is so completely The Joker, well certainly would explain why The Joker, was released in The Joker comic. god i wonder whats going to happen next.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 19 . 12/19/2010
hmm i wonder, are those two crazy kids gonna end up back together again? maybe with Quinn, badder than ever, and maybe a little more like Brian Azzarello's Joker comic version?

i mean sure, their relationship is fairly sick and twisted and abusive, but hey you still gotta love that pairing don't you? lol.. *Grin*