Reviews for You against the world
logicalbusiness chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
are you gonna make the next chapter? i really like this story
LOVEisTRAGIC chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
thank you so much for updating! i love this chapter, cant wait for more:)
dancingkat chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
ahhhhh finally! i loved the chapter, thank you so much for updating3 i cant wait until they actually get together:3
LOVEisTRAGIC chapter 15 . 1/7/2011
yayyyy ur continuing! sorry to hear about ur computer, but thanksss:D
xxnolovexx chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
omg, i love this! can u pleaseee continue? i miss this story, i want them to get together already! please please please continue, dont keep torturing us!
Armpit chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Okay, I am going to repeat what few others had said: Why is it apart of the 'Life as We knew it' section?

The best you can do to get people off your back is to add the moon getting hit by an asteroid and how things got messed up rather then continue about some spoiled girl whining about how hard she has it. It's not that hard at all to just add that one element that makes 'Life As We Knew It' as it is :I
LOVEisTRAGIC chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
please please please write more! this is an amazing story i love it! but what does it have to do with life as we knew it? oh well watev i still LOVE it! please update soon! and it would kinda help where u got the life as we knew it theme in here ;)
annakin17 chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
oiii pleeease write more yes ?

it would make my month ;)
sunnydayz101 chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
i love this story! is chase in the studio? i hope so! because he showed her his art in the art room when he drew her and now he would see her dance. update soon!
strange sally chapter 13 . 2/1/2010
oh my god... why did it have to end there iam really depresed noww:(:(:( plzplzplz crry onn :):):):)): thanx fr writin da bstest story ever :):):)
TeamTHEFT chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
Wow. I cannot wait to see what that was! Geesh. I'm still wondering how this is a Life as we knew it ff. Please enlighten me.
strange sally chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
woa what can i say its its its wow its as if im dere i fink im in love with this story :):) its an experience id always want to treasure :):)):lovin it :):):)
strange sally chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
hy im stil SPECHLES!
strange sally chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
hey endlesslove 1202 lovin it bril im speechles kep goinn plz itss asif imm addicted 2 ur story gud goin:):):)
TeamTHEFT chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
I admit, I'm slightly confused. How is this a Life As We Knew It fanfiction? I have read the book three times, and so far I cannot find anything similar to this fanfiction. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I do love this, but I would like to know where it came from and how come it's here and not on .

Looking forward to an explanation,

jazi