Reviews for Those Who Inherit the Earth
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 5/5
Yay a happy ending! (I would have cried if Merlin had left before he could talk to arthur)
Loved the story
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
I love this AU, as depressing as it is. So much potential, muahaha. Thanks for sharing :)
09Alice1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This was really amazing! A trully wonderfull idea! Only zombies missing xD
Loved it! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This was amazing! Merlin's magic was beautiful. I totally called the underground Utopia thing as soon as he made a light for the lake, but I still enjoyed the description of it. Arthur was hilarious. Merlin was just so damn Merlinly selfless, I LOVED IT!
KilgharrahPendragon chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Aww i wish this story continued! Fantastic writing and could be the start of a really epic story!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Okay, so to be honest I wasn't all that sure about reading this at first. i was kind of iffy on the whole Camelot and the world being completely destroyed aspect, but i decided to read it anyway. I am SOOOO glad I did! I absolutely adore this story! I love that yes, it was about the destruction of the world and surviving after the cataclysm, but really it was more about the characters and the emotion and you really REALLY did such a great job with it! Brilliantly done, I'm very impressed! I would really like to read more about this actually. Any chance of a pt. 2? Maybe more with them finding other survivors, how their relationship will work in this new underground city, maybe Arthur asking more about how Merlin's used his magic before? PLEASE consider it!

Jess
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow, this is a plot that I hadn't come upon before. Points for ingenuity and creativeness! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is really good, thanks!
tellymomo chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I kept thinking of the mist movie lol. Great story though!
Alithe Cambre chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
i like it :)
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is an absolutely gorgeous post-apocalyptic AU, and it broke my heart about three different ways. Wonderful work.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
A different AU, sad but a nice hope for a new future.
XxKat-OF-ShadowsxX chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Kya! *falls over in fangirl faint*
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I loved it, it was fantastic! 3
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I loved the premise of this story. You pulled it off so well!