Reviews for Sincerely
KittyKatt357 chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
This story has been wonderful! How long til the next chapter?
Seeker-Of-The-Heart chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
What a great chapter~

I'm interested to see what happens and to see why Sora's so mysterious.

I hope you can update soon :D

Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
I NEARLY FORGOT THAT THIS WAS UP, BUT NICE CHAPTER, KINDA NEED TO GO BACK AND REMEMBER WHAT THIS FIC WAS ABOUT BUT STILL NONE THE LESS THIS SEEMS GOOD, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Noryu-Sama chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Love it!~
EternallySky chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
i loved it! the mystery and romance in it, im dying to know the secret of sora. Im not sure if i reviewed it alrdy with this acc since i use to be an annonymous reviewer, Swanna. The chapter is super long and i enjoyed reading every bit of it ! Please udpdate soon!
NarutoxKingdomhearts-Fan chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Pls post next chapter she should meet sora
Hazon chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
NO! SHE SHOULD STALK HIM!
Seeker-Of-The-Heart chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
I think she should meet him! :D She talks to him and replies by mail, why not meet him?

Only reason why I think she shouldn't meet him is... would she miss the halloween party?

I wonder.

Lovely Chapter! :D So glad you updated!

Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
ACKADA ACKADA, I LOVE THIS, IT'S NOT ONE OF THOSE ANGSTY FICS THAT YOU SEE EVERYWHERE. IT'S A BIT TOO FLUFFY BUT I'LL DEFENETALLY KEEP REVIEWING AND READING. AND ARE THERE TWO DIFFERENT MARLENES? RIKU'S LITTLE KID AND THE MARLENE WITH AQUA?
Noryu-Sama chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
You've got me addicted 't wait for more.
Seeker-Of-The-Heart chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Wow! :D

Very nice!

I wonder why she can't meet Sora... or why they don't want her to know Sora... because why are they trying so hard to keep it all away from her? Can't they just tell her!

So I'm looking forward to seeing what happens!

It's a lovely chapter, and I'm looking forward for the next update!

Starlight chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
oh i live your story, it's so beautiful... but the suspence is killing me! why can't kiari meet sora is the question most all of us are wondering. along with why EVERYONE seems to know something kiari doesn't. keep writting!
taylorannyeah chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
good job! (: i loved it!
Swanna chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
WA SOO CUTE N SAD. but i wanna know. how would he end up hurtin her? ;[ n wot did that letter ment? DID SOMETIN hAPEN!hn i like sora heh
elSarah chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Hello! I just realised that you updated. Haha. I think you jumped some parts. But then I know what it feels like to be writing and it all ended up to be jumbled. Keyblader is eerie :p For me, personally. I enjoy your fanfic. And the part where Riku shouted like a girl, I so laughed! Update soon.

Sarah.