Reviews for To Love a King
ladybellatrix chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
loved this, but the first few chapters were very reminiscent of 'the other boleyn girl' - that's not a criticism, just an observation :)
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 15 . 6/23/2010
Awww...I like it! I really didn't think I would cause it's so AU but I loved it! I especially liked their relationship. How he was a little OOC cause it fit with the story. Great job!
CMW2 chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
I love stories like this and the fact that you wrote such a caring relationship between House and Cameron made your fic a wonderful read. That, and I'm a sucker for kid fics.

Good job.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
Love this story! Quite different.
milar chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
I can't believe how stupid is this fic and I can't understand how someone can say that the characters are IC when you basically twisted them in boring, dull people trapped in a predictable and plain stupid plot! The only thing they have in common with the original characters are their names and, believe me, this is not enough to make a fic a "House" one.
Tortall101 chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Aww - sweet and very happy ending - I liked this :)
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
Congratulations, Your Royal Highness! Simply Lovely.
AllyCameron chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
I loved the ending! 3 I hope you'll continue to write Hameron stories!
Sophies-Welt chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
Really liked your story very much! It had an amazing ending as well :) So glad you wrote it!
DayDreamer077 chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
aww! poor lisa. Everyone has a happily ever after. where was chase again?

that was beyond cute. aww!
marlune chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
Oh my, this fic is so sugary it could put you in a diabetic-induced-coma! Sorry, too sappy for my taste. And, btw, why is this labeled as House fic? I don't mind AU fics when, at least, the characters are IC but in this one they weren't especially House: buttery is the last adjective I'd use to describe this show. One last thing, the women in this show are strong, smart and indipendent and, as a girl myself, I like them this way; in your fic their only purposes are marriage and babies :(
ILoveHLaurie chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
A beautiful, rounded ending to this unique and special story. I loved how everything ended happily and everyone, except Lisa, is happy with someone.

I loved the sweet, emotive scene at the end between Gregory and Allison and I loved this line:

To have a king love you and to love a king were one in the same.

Very good. You should be proud.

I hope you write more House/Cameron AU fics in the future :)

x
VFBFan chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Loved it!Really really.:)

But...what about their son?If you let them have a kid he should've been mentioned more often don't you think?
Shootingstar7123 chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
I really enjoyed the exchange between Remi and Foreman. That was cute! I'm glad for the happy endings and loose ends tied up.
hughville chapter 15 . 8/6/2009
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed it so much. I'm sad to see it end.