Reviews for American Heavy Metal
Loved it!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Haha, cutee!
SexyCullenLove chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
One of the hottest lemons I have read!

Please continue this story, I need more tattward xD
TopazV chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Holy shit... Just... Ungh... I want THAT Edward. Can I borrow him? Promise I'll give him back.

Eventually.

;
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That story was great! I am sorry that I missed the contest!Keep up the good work! (I am glad that they are married in this one!)
MissSunShine94 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Hot and lovely.
PeaceLoveLemons chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
hahahahahaha! loved the A.N at the end...the story was good too...HA! HOT really HOT
FloridaChickie chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was hot. Loved how you conveyed the emotions (can't say love!) they have for one another. You did a great job meeting the requirements of the contest. I like the imagery of your Edward..all hot, sweaty n salty from working on his car. Yum. Great job!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Perfect blue collar domestic one-shot of a Saturday or Sunday Afternoon.
IrishGirlTaken chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I'm just checking out the competetion for the LtL contest. Your writing makes your story very easy to visualize. I like the details you provide. The lemon was sweet but still very hot. Nice job.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was an interesting version of Edward and Bella. I loved that they met at a auto parts shop.
TwilightSherry chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I really enjoyed this...it was hot. I loved the part about him not shaving and Bella liking him a little scruffed. And I really loved the use of the robe on his dick...that was fuckhot.

Awesome lemon bb.
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh dear GOD! Mechanic Edward w/ tats...

I'm dying here... You definately have my vote! :-)
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
To one of the hardest working women in fandom,

Love it! You dirty sweet woman. I love when you write the limones. The music was a great idea on how Bella was feeling. I bet men all over the world would love an indicator like that! Him deciding to not shave off the scruff because she likes him a little on the rough side...ooh, ooh, pick me! I like him rough too. And, headboard sex, woof!

Good luck with the contest. Chat soon BB!

Love, April