Reviews for Mirror Mirror
Perfect-Tempest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Your writing is fantastic! I enjoyed this story very much as well and must admit to being head-over-heels in love with this line: "I am new to here, but in Russia we wait for people to open the door and do not try and go in through windows. Do you not do that here?" That. Was. Hilarious!

America is such a fun character and you portray him well! I also like how you depicted Russia in this particular story by expressing the world and all it's prejudices towards him. That in itself adds to the intrigue of this story because there aren't always people who are willing to look at the other side of things, which is a shame because there's so much to be gleaned from observing both sides. Anywho, I would be highly interested to see you develop Russia's thoughts on the subject.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
*headdesk* Alfred, you're a moron. SO WHY MUST I LOVE YOU-*shot*

Poor Matt. Always getting dragged into things by his crazy brother. XD
Reidina chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Well Alfred here it's just a very very ...bad person. XD Racist...what do you have against communism, Alfry-chan? Maybe in Russia they didn't use it well, but it's really a great thing, so back off.

I hope you'll update soon, this story's gonna be great! Bye
Wasp of the Palisades chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Awesome start. 0
greenpanic6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
oh Alfred always jumping into to things
Lucky-Angel135 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw Alfred is so cute! I love this story already and it hasn't even begun yet. It was just too cute for words. So is this just a friendship fic or pairing fic? Either is good, just wondering though.