Reviews for Under My Skin
Mysterious Jae chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hot damn.

Write more!
IrishGirlTaken chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I'm just checking out the competetion for the LtL contest. This was a great story. I especially liked the banter between E & B in the copy room. And a very hot lemon as well. (of course, I was hoping for sex against the door, but oh well) ;)

Nice work!

IrishGirlTaken
WhosThat chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Holy SHIT you can write some major HOTNESS Woman. I just kinda FORGET sometimes and don't close the office door when reading. Haha. xoxo
pencildrawings chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
great story! this should definately be continued!
izzzyy chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I hate one shots.

especially good one shots.

Because they're MY brand of heroin, and I never seem to get enough. I just want to consume more and more...

Wow I sound scary. Sorry! *laugh*
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved it! I wish it wasn't a one-shot. That was hot.
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was a sickly sweet lemon .

Lauqh Out Loud .

But I loved ever word of it .
edwards-debussy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
HOT! Love a 'cocky' Edward, and the intense attraction these two feel for each other made for an equally intense read. Great story!
kissyourself chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
hot. i love it. and i think the ending was great.
BitterlyPureSandcastle chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Loved it. You should definitely continue.
shc92 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
The room did become pretty warm while I was reading...I loved hot, sexy, uber confident Edward with his flashes of vulnerability and matching need/attraction to Bella. Very nice.

Have fun at CC!
L5472 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
“And? You know that you’ve got an ass that makes me want to curl up and cry. It was all I could do not to grab it."

Oh Edward, he's adorable LOL. Loved the 'curl and and cry' part, ha!

"He sounded like a pouty little boy who’d been denied his favorite toy."

Aw..don't you just love it when he's pouty? ;)

The lemon was wonderful. Very sexy *pounces on author* Yummy.

Love that Bella had her little moment of doubt before Edward told her to stay. Aww... *heart fuzzles*

Any chance of continuation in the future? ;)
bhad chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
okay, wow

and also, you know you did that prologue for putting lessons (which can you please update soon, along with volterra rocks, talk about cliffhangers?), but i was wondering, a epilogue for this, with a few flashbacks, that would be great. i love your work, keep writing, B x
amwine chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wow...I really loved this...great job! I hope you continue the story! I think it would be great!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »