Reviews for Under My Skin
shc92 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
The room did become pretty warm while I was reading...I loved hot, sexy, uber confident Edward with his flashes of vulnerability and matching need/attraction to Bella. Very nice.

Have fun at CC!
L5472 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
“And? You know that you’ve got an ass that makes me want to curl up and cry. It was all I could do not to grab it."

Oh Edward, he's adorable LOL. Loved the 'curl and and cry' part, ha!

"He sounded like a pouty little boy who’d been denied his favorite toy."

Aw..don't you just love it when he's pouty? ;)

The lemon was wonderful. Very sexy *pounces on author* Yummy.

Love that Bella had her little moment of doubt before Edward told her to stay. Aww... *heart fuzzles*

Any chance of continuation in the future? ;)
bhad chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
okay, wow

and also, you know you did that prologue for putting lessons (which can you please update soon, along with volterra rocks, talk about cliffhangers?), but i was wondering, a epilogue for this, with a few flashbacks, that would be great. i love your work, keep writing, B x
amwine chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wow...I really loved this...great job! I hope you continue the story! I think it would be great!
EC4me chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Loved this but I think it would make a great story too.
BonaDea29 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
so are you going to continue this?

ps- if you think your stuff is tame, it would be a lot of fun to see your more un-tame writing ;)
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
bethybo...damn, girl! that was hot! srsly...could you add a couple more chapters? : )
piratepony chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
WOW! that was extremely hot! loved it
beccasmind chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This has definite full blown story potential. Wonderful one shot, hope you expend it more. I would love to read it. Good job, it was hot.
TexasTank chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
See I said it was awesome! 35 Reviews in less than 24 hours!
marcy86 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great One-Shot I think you have a winner for the contest. I absolutely loved Under My Skin, you should for sure consider to make it a multi-chapter story, Please? You Rock!
ITeachArtnTX chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, I think you got it right alright! And you did so without smarmy words. I really felt the urgency and emotion of this scene. (sigh)
Mrs.EdwardCullen1994 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I love this story when's the next update? x
appafangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
man this is why I hate one-shots, cus I get to the bottom of a fantastic story and realize there's no more!
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 7/19/2009