Reviews for Under My Skin
amwine chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wow...I really loved this...great job! I hope you continue the story! I think it would be great!
EC4me chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Loved this but I think it would make a great story too.
BonaDea29 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
so are you going to continue this?

ps- if you think your stuff is tame, it would be a lot of fun to see your more un-tame writing ;)
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
bethybo...damn, girl! that was hot! srsly...could you add a couple more chapters? : )
piratepony chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
WOW! that was extremely hot! loved it
beccasmind chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This has definite full blown story potential. Wonderful one shot, hope you expend it more. I would love to read it. Good job, it was hot.
TheEdwardEmmett chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
See I said it was awesome! 35 Reviews in less than 24 hours!
marcy86 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great One-Shot I think you have a winner for the contest. I absolutely loved Under My Skin, you should for sure consider to make it a multi-chapter story, Please? You Rock!
ITeachArtnTX chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, I think you got it right alright! And you did so without smarmy words. I really felt the urgency and emotion of this scene. (sigh)
Mrs.EdwardCullen1994 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I love this story when's the next update? x
appafangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
man this is why I hate one-shots, cus I get to the bottom of a fantastic story and realize there's no more!
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was brilliant! I loved it! And the lemon was very hot! :D
beate73 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh my... That's all I can think of to say. Oh my...

If and when you ever have the time, this could become quite the rampant full fledged story. And Edward who can't express his emotions and a Bella who's trying to get him to talk about himself. Oh yeah, I can see fun times with that.

Thank you for a fun little story.

-Beate
thewasofshall chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is hot, like, a great portrayal of good old fashioned fucking (except, well, you know... that adorable plea that Edward voices at the end). Is it wrong that not only do I have a secret weakness for self-confident men (who don't pretend to be cocky and, instead, act like they're the fucking cat's meow), but I also totally understand the need to hump said men relentlessly. Except I've never been in Bella's shoes before and I have to say that I'm a tad bit jealous. ;)
Twilightzoner chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very, very hot. So, I'm reading the angsty Esme stuff when you're writing Bboo smut . . . You've been holding out on me!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »