Reviews for What's Done is Done
Fryron chapter 1 . 9/20
I realLy hoped you would do a full on Draco and Astoria story sometime... I really loved the way u built up your characters... Never thought a day would come when I say Scorpius is my favorite... As I've always been a Ron fan
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Nawwwww the Drastoria moments were adorable :)
I love that lucius actually compromised! No Pretricus totalus only a cheering charm.

His wife had sacrificed for him. Draco could face the entire Weasley/Potter clan if she wanted

Those lines didnt quite make sense to me,

His wife had sacrificed [so much] for him. Draco could {would} face the entire Weasley/Potter clan if she wanted [him to.]

Adding those bits in, for me, makes more sense. Idk. Maybe im just wierd but...

Anyway, brilliant :)
Katniss Everdeens chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
It's quite refreshing to see a one-shot where these two are actually normal. I can't tell you how tiring it is to see Astoria be a horrid woman and Draco being absolutely disgusted with her.

To end this (without making a fool of myself), I'm going to tell you how I really feel about it: I loved it! :)
Valmarien chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I enjoyed this one, too. I never thought I'd see the day when I would cheer for Draco Malfoy, but this is it _ Well done him for standing up to Lucius.
the story goes on chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Draco's lucky to have Astoria. I'm enjoying these one-shot out takes from Our Little Secret.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Good chapter-glad to see Draco so brave, and Astoria so supportive.

I still think it's sad that everyone's forgotten Snape's existence, but that's the way it is in your universe.

But this was a great chapter. Can't wait to see Draco and Astoria entertain the Weasleys!
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Astoria is a very understanding wife. Living with in-laws...would be difficult under the best of circumstances.

Excellent job getting Draco to put his foot down with Lucius. ;)

Delightful fic! :)
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I'm glad you made Draco/Astoria a love match! Nearly every other story I've read puts them as a 'marriage in name only' or 'can barely stand each other' match.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I love your Astoria. I dont think Lucius knows what compromise means but for Dacos sake Im glad you do :) its very sweet
sophia666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
that make a good pair, your Draco and Astoria. and I like the solution they came up with. great writing. and I loved the reference to Macbeth.
fl-bb chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Just found the mention on Our Little Secret.

Cool one-shot. I loved the Draco/Astoria ness.

siriuslycrazy4snuffles chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh this was absolutely delightful! Astoria casting that cheering charm as Draco performed the counter spell was brilliant - you really do a fab job of showing us how incredibly well they work together as a couple and team. She really does center him and is truly his anchor!

“Finally,” Lucius said. “I was beginning to think you forgot about me and sat down to tea.” LOVED this line - you had me LMAO as I pictured arrogant Lucius under the cheering charm.

YAY for Draco growing a backbone and standing up to his father! I'm impressed with the very Slytherin style deal that sealed the compromise.

I just came back from watching HBP and I can't help wishing that Jo would have written Draco like this in the epilogue at least. THis is the Draco I would have loved to see him grow into!

Brilliant all around and I can't wait to read the last installment of OLS - although I'll be very sad to see it end :-(
shutdown231011 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Again, I loved it.
Boogum chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was lovely. It was nice to see Draco grow a backbone. That was one of the things I missed in OLS. I love the Draco/Astoria pairing, so it was very nice to read a bit of their romance too.
WishingHeart chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Yay! Draco stood up against Lucius. :) The Cheering Charm was hilarious, and I'm happy they reached a compromise. I really like how you portray Draco and Astoria, rather than them being cold, stiff, Pure-blooded parents like so many others. Their relationship is adorable, too. And, the reference about the new flat makes more sense now, lol. Lovely job!