Reviews for Kill Bill'
Reader103 chapter 1 . 4/21
angel897 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
loved it, im laughing so hard im crying help! cant brethe _
Pebbles16 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Brilliant! I always end up laughing my ass off when i read your transofmers fics. I have a sore throat now from laughing so hard. I officially love you for this! :D
FORD B chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Totally beyond hilarious!
MissMary chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
That was cute.
HrinTiyr chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Sarah and Mikaela are FRAGGED!
Siren44 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Thank you so much for posting this. I just about killed myself laughing and reading this totally made my day!
P Gwainbenn chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
You have that wonderful talent to make it all so real and hilarious, that I could laugh endlessly while thinking that it isn't actually that much fun at all. You describe the reactions and the laughter so well, it is really worth reading! I'm still grinning by the way...
sacred histories chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD! *falls out of her chair and is rolling on the floor laughing*
Darklight8121 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Beatrix Kiddo. Bill said her name at the very beginning and alot of people never figured it out until you watched part 2.

*snorts* Hoo boy he bought that? Ironhide indeed. Not much on the processing unit is he? *giggles* I loved his!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That was sweet! Priceless and better that anything I would have come up with! :):):):):):):)
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Lord have mercy if he ever found out...

Sharem chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
ROFL! That was hilarious...XD I think it was a great idea, especially with 'Pussy Wagon' ending up being on Ironhide's aft...X3
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 1 . 8/26/2009

Ow! Laughing too hard from this one with the tears running, caused me to fall out of computer chair and hit the floor. You are a visionary when it comes to fics, I can't wait to see what other film cross-overs you can come up with for one shots.

Keep 'em coming.

Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
this had my laughing my aft off for five minutes after i finished reading it...ahh lol good i love it