Reviews for Lost
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
It's the best ending ever. :) This last sequel was soooo full of adventure. Like really. FULL of it. Your ideas were unique and everything had a purpose in this story. And besides...I GOT TO SEE SOME HIEIxAYAME! Mwahahaha! Ironic how Kaori told Hiei to find a women from before and he brushed her off but now, he has one. :p Anyways, I just wanted to say that you did an amazing job with this trilogy. Thank you for writing this up and I hope to see more work from you!
-Skyla15699
Death101- Fox Version chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
Aw zombies. How you always jump to mind when the end of the world is mentioned. Anyways, I'm sad this is over but I look forward to reading more of your work.
Finally, I love Shiori's and Kaori's chat and the ending was awesome! The story was great although I don't remember much besides the fact that Yusuke's character voice was strong and Kurama had his moments and there was a siren and the plot was awesome!
See ya around the site!
patlegrand3 chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
I love that story. I hope you keep it going or start one with them both married in it. And have a family.
Your Friend Patty
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
*chuckles* I couldn't stop grinning. Especially at Shiori. XD awwwww! That was so sweet. :3 lol, she's gonna have grandma bragging rights. XD

Another wonderful story my dear. :3 I can't wait for the next one you share with us.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
Haha. It amuses me how so many people seem to have dirty minds in this chapter. I'm glad the chapter ended so well and does this mean the story is over? It doesn't say complete at the top but it sure seems complete. Anyways, awesome job! I loved the way the siren was taken care of and everything else as well. Especially Puu and Yusuke when the spirit beast was blocking the door.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
Whoa! She totally fried Reika's vocal chords! Nice one. ;) Yaay! Everything is 'fixed'. X3 Awwwww. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
Lol, at least the boys are having fun. XD

Kyaaaaa! XD Hiei and Ayame are FINALLY together! X3 lol, woo! "I'm always on top" XD
Death101- Fox Version chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
Oh my gosh! HAHA! I loved the last line! That was awesome and so Hiei! Haha. Very awesome and wow. I feel old. I know I should have got excited with Kurama's fight but to be honest... Yusuke's fight interested me a lot more. Curse you brain for changing my favourite character! Oh well. Kurama's fight was good too. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Oh wow. This was an awesome chapter! I loved Ayame's and Hiei's little moment but it makes me a little sad that Hiei now has the wrong idea because of the... tactic she used on Shigure was the same as what she did to Hiei. The fight with Reika was also awesome!
But there was a small mistake I found I thought you might want to know about.
"what was going on in!side"
I think you wanted inside.
And this line was a bit confusing. You might want to reword it. "he was traveling through an air duct with nothing to do to inform Lord Hitashi of the increasing preparations"
Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!
-d101
patlegrand3 chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Grate story please let me know when the next 0ne is out.
Your Friend Patty
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
'bout damn time those two kissed!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Awesome job on graduating! That is awesome! Now what are you doing to do?
Anyways, for my review. First I'm going to complain. I miss the old review system where I could have the pop up so I can type my review as I go. Anyways, I hate it when the characters say they think one of them won't make it out alive. That is horrible because it might be true!
Also, I cannot picture Yusuke ever saying, "That's wonderful news." I don't know why but my brain refuses the command.
Anyways, awesome job! I can't wait to see if Kurama manages to keep himself alive. Please update soon!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Yaaaaaay! Congratulations!

Mmm. I can see why she's worried. Oh dear.
PlayYourRole chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Wish I could've danced with Kaori xP
Death101- Fox Version chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
Considering how the last moments were basically the drama of Saving Me but replayed over and over again, I can't get mad at you. Have to say though Kurama's little brother greatly amuses me. Especially with how... forward he was. Anyways, THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING! And hope to see you sooner this time!

59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »