Reviews for WeaponN
adngo714 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
even though this is an old story, I still like to reread it. I look forward to chapter 7 if it is in development at all. I am unsure whether you plan on continuing this fanfic, having deleted your previous PM about that...
adngo714 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
did you abandon this fic? I'm a big fan of both Megamsn X and Naruto. It be a shame to have such an epic crossover be discontinued or abandoned. Great now I sound like Kage Bijuu...
toonash667 chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
wow...
god of all chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
pantherjtg chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
I also wonder if there will be anymore Naruto characters showing up. So far there’s Naruto, Hinata, Neji, Hanabi, Hiashi, Gaara, and Sasuke.

It be funny if put 2 or 3 of naruto characters as reploids like Guy and Lee as The Green Beasts of Reploids and there UT weapon the genjutsu of Flames of Youths (IT sting just to right that you know). That be so funny and have them be basted off like team rocket in Pokemon win than are defendant in batter and sands its Vera Unyouth of do that.

Not all of naruto characters come back as human but some can come back at Reploids it needed with some DNA paper woke and life books on them.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Nice Update!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Nice chapter. I love Ferham in Big Sis mode, but can Epilson, Scarface, and her all survive the events that destroyed them? Because I would love to see Ferham and the other two invited to Hinata's wedding to Naruto. And Hinata would be very sad if her new big sister/sensei got destroyed. And I can totally see Scarface and Epilson as big brother figures to Hinata.
adngo714 chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
wow good story overall. I've always been a fan of the MMX series, beat all eight. The crossover with Naruto and MMX was unexpected. Ferham reminds me strongly of Anko. Update soon!
Ability King KK chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
I'm going to guess that aside from the first four Hokages, everyone on that list will appear in this timeline.

Take that Jake, you Inuzuka wannabe.

Ferham training Hinata? Dear God, she's like the Anko of the X series. Please don't let Hinata become like her. If there is one thing I hate its when Hinata loses the Hinata personality and becomes someone else in a sense.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
As an Inuyasha fan I must yell out, "IT'S SHIKON NO TAMA!"

I guess I'm a major nerd if I got most of those legendary references. Pretty good chapter, but I want to see more NaruHina, will Hinata be coming to Giga City? You could say her school sent her class on a trip and she was there when Epilson locks down all escape without Naruto having heard. Though I can see Ferham, if she captured Hinata and managed to figure out Hinata had feelings for Naruto, dressing Hinata in some sexy armor and basically making her into a sort of mini version of Ferham, only maybe in white instead of red. Because Ferham strikes me as a decent reploid, so I can see her taking a big sis role to Hinata, especially if Botos starts acting pervy on her and Ferham protects her.
Ability King KK chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Is Ferham going to be good in this like she ended up as in the game?

Sasuke you stupid little emo child. Understand that Epsilon is more powerful than you and he doesn’t have to give you answers.

I wonder who found X.

When you were naming of the legends, I thought that this story was going to become a massive crossover story. It’s not is it?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I find it kind of hard to believe that Naruto can hurt a reploid with a basic punch. If he was using chakra then I could believe it, but reploids have METAL ARMOR beneath their skin, so they're tougher than humans. But will Naruto learn the elemental manipulation that allows him to use some awesome techniques later?
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Glad to know that Hinata is Naruto’s Hinata. But if you go by the capsule idea many questions pop up. How is Hizashi alive? How does Neji have a sister? Why doesn’t the Hyuga Clan remember Naruto? Why doesn’t Hinata remember anything? At least Gaara remembers Naruto and Sasuke is here just to die like he should.

Too bad Redips is a good guy in this. That means no Spider and even though Spider was Redips in disguise, he was one of the coolest characters. I can see him reading Icha Icha Paradise.

If you have to pair X with someone, might as well as make it Nana. I’m just glad that Axl and Cinnamon will be together. I see Axl being oblivious to Cinnamon kind of like how Naruto was with Hinata.

Hmm, now that I think of it, Meddy and Hinata do look a little like each other. The only difference is that Hinata has lavender eyes and Meddy has pink eyes (trust me on this). The idea of Meddy with a Hinata-like personality intrigues me. I say go for it!
pantherjtg chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
TK for Updated for the story. It's very good story. If you can Keep updated I mean win you can.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Please tell me that this Hinata IS Naruto’s Hinata in the same situation as Naruto but with partial memory lost.

Naruto arguing with Redips is funny. I can only imagine what Naruto will do when Redips reveals his evil plans.

The best way to get into the “MMX” series is to go and buy “Mega Man X Collection” for the Gamecube. It has the first six games in the series. “X7” and “X8” are on the PS2.

As for my prize, I definitely would like a “Mega Man” story. Any chance you can write a Mega Man and Meddy pairing story from the “EXE” series? This is my favorite pairing in the “Mega Man” franchise and there are not enough of them.

Keep up the excellent work and I can’t wait for the next chapter.