Reviews for Hibiki's Poem!
oconnella chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
So good! Really cute!
MadBlossomingPrincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awww... I got obsessed with this manga when I found it out of nowhere at Borders, and just had to check Fanfiction... and found this!

Anyways, this is adorable! I love how Ahito just reads the letter; it's soooo something he would have done! XD And Hibiki's way of writing it was just so cute! They both seemed to be in character, and this really was a fun read! Great job!
Intention of the Abyss chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aww I love it! I'm a total Ahito and Hibiki fan. Good job
A girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
wow, such an amazing story! _
Neutral747 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow! Thats a sweet story. I wish there was more fanfic for Habiki
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
aw! i was so hoping that this might someday happen in the series but THEY CANCELLED IT! *run saround yelling* how could they do that! it was such a cute series! i thank u so much for being the first of hopefully others that has created a ff for this series!
LinkxZelda46996 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw. Cute. (:
number one storypoem Woot chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is amazing! I cant believe no one has put a story on this besides you _ It was a good read
Ayuhi chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Hi, this is the first Hibiki's Magic Fanfiction! That neat! I only have volume one myself, but it's pretty good, nice fanfiction, keep up your good job CHEERS

-Ayuki
UWAAH chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
CUTE I LOVE THIS UWAH
SweetCandies chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
OMG that was awesome!

So cute and romantic too!

You should write a sequel!

This pairing so needs more love
Michigo74 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
oi oi thank you! i was waiting 4 some1 2 make a hibikis magic fanfic :D and u did great if i do say so myself so thank you 4 making this XD
AmericaloveshisEngland chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
it's good i can't believe no one else has written anything
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Kawaii! i super love Hibiki's Magic! it's one of my favorites! i think Hibiki and Ahito are so cute together! i'm so happy you made this! awesome job!keep up the good work! congrats on being the first one to post a fanfic for this! lol i only got vol 1 & 2 and can't wait till the next one comes out!
Kai-Sempai chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Not too bad! kinda short though! It it so cute.