Reviews for Unforeseen
TheJaegerGroupie chapter 4 . 3/15
What is sad is the fact that though Ironhide is incredibly made, he does not get much screen time.
Guest chapter 48 . 11/18/2017
Please please continue!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/25/2017
Dr. McCoy from Star Trek is the reference, right? "I'm a doctor, not a biologist!"
Leafdragon117 chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
I think 'slag' is supposed to refer to the junk and stuff that is on the surface of melted metal in a crucible. Yay, two years of metalshop coming to use. And I think it means the s word, but eh.
Leafdragon117 chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
Heck yeah! Washington State! We have a lot of airbases, come to think of it. Or is that normal for all states?
Diving in chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
I really hope it was Decepticon. *laughing like mad*
Diving in chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
What kind of school does she go?
emzydatffan chapter 48 . 7/17/2016
Awesome job with this story! It's really good. Thanks for putting it up and sharing it with us all :)
AncientPhoenix chapter 48 . 4/30/2016
This story was really cute! I will admit I was a bit hesitant to read it at first when I saw the summary, but it turned out to be quite well written, with an intriguing plot and several interesting developed, not to mention a very original take on sever Transformer ideas about sparks, holograms vs. bodies, the effects of emerging on humans, and the twins (in general)
pianomouse chapter 48 . 4/14/2016
Enjoyed your story greatly. I like how you have them building their relationship without his smaller form. Thank you for sharing this.
K9Train chapter 21 . 2/24/2016
I may have missed something along the way but how big is little ironhide?
K9Train chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Your story is really, really enthralling. I don't like the idea of human models for the bots as a whole but that won't stop me from finishing this fic- it's too good to be left unfinished.
Guest chapter 48 . 2/23/2016