Reviews for The Coyote Gospel
Frostfire613 chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
errr...i just kinda skimmed through, but i'm sure that i would've killed myself before having Aizen's baby O.o

I can't tell whether he actually likes ichimin or not O.O, but he has to care...on a low level to allow her to hav his child i guess
SOLAR BAILEY chapter 13 . 6/12/2011

good story. :)
nickeledwards chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
good chapter
nickeledwards chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
wow a kid and i can't beleive hat and clogs did that! wow i can't wait to see how the baby looks like. and is she in her swords world? and her sword is living for her.
weaseldale chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
-guilty-

Soo... sorry about not reviewing any of the last few chapters. I've been so lazy lately.

I love the ending to this story, and the rest of it is pretty awesome too. I'm so happy for Ichimin that she's finally found happiness. It's not what I ever expected, but I'm glad it happened.

-Weasel
cheeky half-demon chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
Aww! She had a baby? That's so awesome...even if Aizen's the daddy! xD I dunno if you've thought about it, but will there be another fic after this one? I'd love to see what kind of mommy Ichimin is to her son!

But anyway, very awesome stories and I'm glad you stuck with them all this time!
nickeledwards chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
man were is aizen need some smut
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
absolutley magnificiant! i can not find anything CC to say... please update again soon? you are very talented!
nickeledwards chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
love it a azien back yeah! update soon
cheeky half-demon chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
So is Ichimin going to Hueco Mundo next? And what exactly does Aizen have planned for her...
cheeky half-demon chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
She's gonna find her son right? That would really suck if Aizen went ahead and killed him anyway!
cheeky half-demon chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
D: She will save Kenshin, right? I hope so!
nickeledwards chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
love it updagte soon what to see some azien badness.
cheeky half-demon chapter 6 . 8/17/2009