Reviews for lines in sand
Avidus.lectori chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Acestă scenă pare posibilă sa apară in serial ... Mi-a plăcu!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Team 7. :) Lovely story!
lovguru23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
kickass story dude. even though i am a stronge narusaku beliver.

it's a real shme that (splor) naruto kills saseke but hay the guy was evil. insan. was going to kill sakura. and was going to distory the leafvillge. but all in all dreat story :)
sketched silmaril chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Team 7 love mixed in with Sasusaku! My favorite! I really like this one. It was just so... refreshing to read. Don't ask me why. :) Awesome story.
Original Blue chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I like this story a lot because it's subtle, and it forgoes any needless rambling. )

-Blue
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Cute!
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
You write Naruto unbelievably well. I love that you don't leave him out of your SasuSaku stories. He completes them, I think.
SaturnDrops459 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I like this one. It's really peacefull and serene- not the usual loudness that Team 7 (or in this case, reformed Team 7)makes everday. Great job!
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Your are an amazing author.
SunshineandDaisys chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was so... lovely, actually. Just plain lovely! Very pretty and yes, quiet, and not quite *cute*, but almost. :D

I really liked the beach setting, but I think I like Naruto's subdued-ness and Sasuke's eyes the most in the this. Mhhm. Sakura's such a lucky girl.
sonia chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Is that means He is letting Sakura in his life? ... kinda cliffy to me.

But , thanks anyway.
foreversnow chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Simply adorable. )
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i likd it it was simple yet sweet good old team 7 lovin hehehhehehe up-dte soon Inu
Nilie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow! That WAS indeed, surprisingly quiet, coming from you :3. A pleasant change from the usual I daresay. Nice ;)
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
wahaha, anne!

:D it's cute.

Very team 7, and Sasuke is so accepting of them and their ways that he doesn't resist anymore.

:D