Reviews for Over the Moon by House's Girl
samanthatm chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
i love that last line, the one before the end
da3lech chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Great story and a very nice ending..

Worth a sequel if you write such things... :)
Gertrude2034 chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Aw, so sweet! I've been away, so I missed the Friday night updates - must run over there and catch up. But nice to see you finished this one and gave us a happy ending!
Nelle07 chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
LOve it!... I really do! It's a Happy ending House needs :D
glenlivet19 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
OMG! House said that? Having his baby would make him the happiest man in the world? Woo-hoo!

Sigh, I just LOVE a happy ending!

Cytherea4 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Aw! Oh I'm so happy ... thank goodness he came to his senses and decided to stop being an ass and take care of her and be happy for her- and them! I'm glad the baby is ok for now, I hope the meds work... Jill really deserves this after all she's been through already.
gorblimey2 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Great story so how well you have House's character down in a very feminine setting. His portrayal seems in perfect pitch.
Nelle07 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Aw lOve it!
Gertrude2034 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Aw, House actually being supportive and happy! Nice to see - she definitely deserved it.

Are you going to continue this fic through to the baby arriving? That would be great!
thymefortea chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Sorry I didn't review the first 2 chapters! But I love this! I hope Jillian doesn't lose the baby - not after her past losses. House - as always - is an idiot. I really want to know what he said on the phone ot her that made her sob.

Thank goodness for Boy Wonder! More soon?
Cytherea4 chapter 3 . 8/8/2009
Glad you continued this!

House took it as we all expected... but geez, way to blame her- it takes two, you know! Bastard.

I'm worried for Jillian. She really doesn't seem like she's in a place to deal with this happening again... thank God for Wilson. What is House going to do now? And what did he say to her? Eek!

Looking forward to more.
LANIKI chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
AH! You can't leave it like that! What did he say? What's happening to Jilian? You'd better update this soon, I can't stand the suspense!
dramagoddess202 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Oh no!
Gertrude2034 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Glad you are updating this! I want to know what House said to her on the phone - was he nice or nasty? Her tears could be from either! Hope that she's going to be okay...
glenlivet19 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009