Reviews for A Wizard on the Dunes
This story is honestly one of the worst I have ever read when it comes to common sense and Incorporating 2 separate genres. So where is Harry's wand, he sees he is obviously no longer on earth and in a situation where his abilities would be welcome and he can only use some bastardized version of accidental magic, there are too many holes to count.
ChrisW96003 chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
Posted: Jun 10, 2010
NOW THE DREADED AUTHORS NOTES *cue Imperial March*
Sorry this has taken so long. As was pointed out to me by one of my beta testers, Real Life happened to me. I hope to be able to resume my regular update schedule again, and in fact, have already begun working on chapter 5. Thank you to everyone who has reviewed and friended and everything. This has been inspiration to keep going, rather than just letting it fall by the way side. Keep checking in, as more is sure to come!

Well it is 10-16-2016 and there is still NO UPDATE!

So Post darn-it!

Scififan33 chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
Interesting. Who was the voice? Has Harry realised this isn't Kansas anymore? Poor Sirius watching Harry fall
Scabbers1957 chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
While I'm not a big X-over fan, this one has got my attention, I'll add it to my story alerts to see what happens next.

:))
Dailey2008Jon chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
so far i am hooked. great work mixing the two best stories together, the universe of dune and the wizarding world of harry potter. best idea i have seen. cant wait till chapter 5 and many more.
Araytigre chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
This story does show some promise, in both an interesting, yet fun way. By the description, it would appear that his core was expanding to never before imagined size and capability (even by Merlin's standards). It will be interesting to see who or what "WE" are. Hopefully, someday your musewill allow you to continue this story. Thank You. TTFN
cirecris chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
please update sooooonnnnnn
Gracealma chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
This is the second Harry Potter/Dune fic. Hope to read more. Your plot sounds interesting.
cirecris chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
please update, it'be soooooooooo loooonnnnnggggggggg
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
This is god damn awesome I can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
OSR fanatic chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I do wish more will be written.
Kircala chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Are you really going to continue this? Because I really want an update! This is so interesting and awesome! :D Please don't leave it like this! Harry has only just started doing weird powerful stuff, I want to read the whole story! X.x message me back to let me know if there will be an update or not please? Thanks for reading. :)
killroy225 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
i eagerly await the next chapter :) hope you can update soon.
forestreject chapter 4 . 5/6/2012