Reviews for A Wizard on the Dunes
Dailey2008Jon chapter 4 . 4/15
so far i am hooked. great work mixing the two best stories together, the universe of dune and the wizarding world of harry potter. best idea i have seen. cant wait till chapter 5 and many more.
Araytigre chapter 4 . 2/2
This story does show some promise, in both an interesting, yet fun way. By the description, it would appear that his core was expanding to never before imagined size and capability (even by Merlin's standards). It will be interesting to see who or what "WE" are. Hopefully, someday your musewill allow you to continue this story. Thank You. TTFN
cirecris chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
please update sooooonnnnnn
Gracealma chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
This is the second Harry Potter/Dune fic. Hope to read more. Your plot sounds interesting.
cirecris chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
please update, it'be soooooooooo loooonnnnnggggggggg
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
This is god damn awesome I can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
OSR fanatic chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I do wish more will be written.
Kircala chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Are you really going to continue this? Because I really want an update! This is so interesting and awesome! :D Please don't leave it like this! Harry has only just started doing weird powerful stuff, I want to read the whole story! X.x message me back to let me know if there will be an update or not please? Thanks for reading. :)
killroy225 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
i eagerly await the next chapter :) hope you can update soon.
forestreject chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Soo do they crash?
forestreject chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
So how so do they beat Old Baldylocks since Harry is the last horcrux?
Red Crow chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
oh my gosh, i wait eagerly for the next chapter!
Riyirowe chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I just read the first chapter of this, and I have to say, it doesn't matter what the rest of it is like, because I absolutely love your description of Harry falling through the Veil. Rarely do I see a fic write from that particular point of view, and if they do they skip over much of the process. So thank you for letting me savor that moment. :-)
Ratus chapter 4 . 12/8/2011