Reviews for He Had Won
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I really like this. I'm a fan of Kyoya, and there are really few crossovers written for him. And tbh, I read this story for like ten times, and I'll tell you, your story is my guilty pleasure.
Alma Riddle chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This was good! Hugs /Alma
dead feather chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Id like to see the part where kyouya woos harry :)
Wicked Neko chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Shit. That was pretty hot. I think you really captured Kyouya's character in here... He was a true Shadow King. .
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hhmmm. That was weird.
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This. Is. HOOTTT!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I think this was amazing.
osvark chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Possessive Kouya is the best, lol! Thanks for sharing your plot bunny, it's definitely a challenge to find Kouya/Harry pairings!
Shin no yoru chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is really well written I love it!
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
*grins* I love Kyoya/Harry pairings!

And this was awesome! Although, I wished more had happened, but it is a one-shot. *grins* If you ever decide to do a chapter-version of this, I will be reading it!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I would love to read the whole story with many multiple chapters. Love it as always
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Kinky Kyouya Sempai. Thanks for sharing.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Hmm. I'm not quite sure what to think of this. I loved it, it told a story in its shortness. However, what of Kyoyo(?)? I mean, he wanted Harry to win, not for feelings of the non-lust way. And Harry's feelings?
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
HOLY CRAP I LOVED THIS! I'm thinking of writing a crossover like this of my own...
Grim1989 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
My favorite is Hunny/Harry pairings . but their so rare. Loved the story btw, it's like my 3rd time reading it.