Reviews for Destined
tory chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
ah, poor jessica...so blind
jessicatb9936 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You did an excellent job with Jessica's pov. She's so clueless and selfish.
Martee chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Enjoyed it, would like to hear more about Embry and his Mom, what happened?
MoonFragrance chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow! I like! It's every bit of ditsy Jessica as it can get.

Ahh, poor Embry. He got himself into this mess, though ;)
sabbylou42 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
He he! :)
Lecidre chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
LOL! Boy, I couldn't stop grinning the whole time during the read. You got Jessica's character spot-on, the way you wrote her thoughts and action about her "relationship" with Embry is simply brilliant beyond words. It's fun to see everything from Jessica's position. Poor Embry, now I feel kind of sorry for him... XD
James Joyce chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
lol :D hadn't read this till now. oh jessica!
IloveSethy chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I love how you make these little companions to breath again.

You can see what one is thinking without having breath again with all these different PoV's.

But boy was Jessica's own anoying to read. She is really stupid isn't she. Anyone would've gotten a hint by now that the guys not interested if he's acting that way.

Well I think that's just what can be expected by Jessica.
Jaylea Nyx Felesian chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow that was very good and i really want to know how they get rid of her...i never liked Jessica she seems "fake" to me...cant explain it just, i just hate her, but so very well written and right on target!
Undercover Reader chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was fantastic! This part in particular made me laugh out LOUD - especially the first line. Seriously, professionally, fantastic:

" Clearly etiquette was not a high priority in La Push. In any case, I thought it would be smart to show her my best side. After all, if Embry and I were going to be together, I needed to make friends with these people. I would just have to pretend she wasn’t being so rude and get what I came for.

"Is Embry here?" I asked cheerfully. "
krizue chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Jessica is delirious, how cannot she notice Embry's discomfort?

ughh, what an annoying girl.

this was really funny, and I can't wait to see how they (I guess Embry is not doing it on his own)are going to get rid of her..

And who is imprinting and with who? I was reading the forum, and i'm really curious, is not Embry, but is somewhere when, uhmm they do something with Jessica, so i'm guessing Jared or Quil, but the girl?

somewhere from Forks? or Port Angeles?
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wowsa. A little peak into the mind of a stalker. Scary. :)
MamaDulce chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Boy, you've got Jessica's self-centered, one-track mind down to an art. There is a girl (or two or three) like this at every high school in the country. Great job, totally in character.
Julieanne-Arc chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hahaha oh, man.

She makes me feel so awkward.

Poor Embry.