Reviews for Sins
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Aw...poor Ash..
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
(sobs extremely loud)waaaaaaahhhhhhhh, how could you do this to ash. mother comes in "shut the hell up already". (snivels)

anyways this was a good story
Kim chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is so sick. But I read this twice. That's how good your writing is.
Anonymous bFan chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Please have it be a little not evil next time
Kimberly Chin chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I must be a cruel person for liking this.
dxhmvbb fbnmdc chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
The fact that i just read this means i'm a pervert. is that bad?
Roseheart4271 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
The way Paul was acting made me wanna' throw up! ... But then it got to the smut
Shinsi chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
WAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM! HOW COULD U WRITE THAT SHIT! THIS WAS NOT COMASHIPPING 4 ME! This story that u fucking wrote made me cry! Cuz I'm a lover of comashipping! And it really hurt me when I was reading that! I know it might sound disgusting... But it was like... I...was Ash... And I ONLY had the feelings when he was hurt! That made me cry. Not happiness cry! But sadness and madness cry! That's y I hated your story! And I don't have anything that I liked or loved about your fucking story!

PS: I DID CRY! U BASTARD BICH! FUCK OFF! Motherfucker! asshole
DarkClouds16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Beautiful, hope you continue this fantastic work!
CloudyLight SilverNights chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh my God. When I read this the first time, my eyes kept getting wider & wiser until I thought that they were going to pop. Then when i re-read it. . . .anyways, good job! This was really well written, and you portrayed the characters really well as well. keep up the good work!
Creekluver777 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was really great! I really feel sorry for Ash because he loved Paul so much. Keep making stories; your's are soooo great!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
IT COULDN'T GET BETTER! I Absolutly Loved It!
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
God damn, that is so hot! Me luvz comashipping! Paul is so evil! Great work, very steamy!
comashippinglover chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
ooh! you just had to make me cry at the end didn't you! \\\ but i did love this fic though it was so Hot & Steamy! 3 Damn you Shinji you can be such a Bastard at times can't you! .
ABC chapter 1 . 10/27/2010