Reviews for Reala Into Wonderland
Yellow Ideya Hunter chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
XD Reala gets really MEAN. XP can i see another chaptar? plz?
Dream Dragoness chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I hope you continue soon. Does this take place during the first game or Maddness Returns?
PopPrincess456 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
pppplllleaaasee make a new chap! i love this story D
riana chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
"I am Lord Reala! General of the Nightmaren army and second in command to the rightful emperor of the universe, Master Wizeman!" He gritted his teeth and said in a mockingly sweet voice, "I believe it's your turn to identify yourself, Miss."

She eyed him, a small smile growing on her face.

"My name is Alice, everyone thinks I'm mad." With that, she got up and started walking away.

oooooo, buurn XD
The Spiked Dragon chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
One can only wonder what 'experiment' the Mad Hatter will try on NiGHTS, hurry Reala and Alice for NiGHTS is in danger. Looking forward to reading chapter 3.
Dreamer-Sara chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Yipes! I hope NiGHTS will be okay!

As for Reala: No comment. He's always a grouch.

Reala: Am not!

Are too.
Dr.Dude chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This looks like a fun story to read! What will happen once two Nightmarens truly grasp the nightmarish world of a girl who practically lost everything? Well you should know, you're the author. XD
darkxatomess chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Very, VERY good so far! I've already fallen in love with this fic! I hope you continue- and that NiGHTS is ok...
Dreamer-Sara chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Even as eneimies, Reala will ALWAYS worry about his sister! But I wonder what happen to NiGHTS-is she okay? Will Reala find her in this twisted dream? Only time, and you, will tell.