Reviews for Soul's Nocturne
kalakauai chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Read a strange book, and stuff happens
EminaRukiax chapter 19 . 7/3/2011
one more chapter? omg! you have got to update this! and I noticed that your last update was last year... oh come on! please update the next chapter! this story is too great to be discontinued! I'm gonna wait for the next chapter! :D
Lady Karai chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
*laughs* My guess is "Gwendolyn" although it's a bit odd since the bird and the feathers were always Griselda in the game.

Still no Cornelius although he was mentioned, so that makes me happy. Mercedes was also nice, although I ache for MercedesxIngway and I have a feeling there won't be any of that in here.

Still enjoying the story. Don't appear to have much left ...

- Karai
Lady Karai chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
This is very good so far. I'm wondering, though, if Velvet is here, where's Cornelius? And, of course, what happened to Gwendolyn to make Oswald go berserk. It seems a bit odd to me that you're incapacitating all your fighters. Makes me wonder if the climax will be one-on-one or if it will be more of a mental/emotional battle. Guess I'll have to read more to find out. Whatever happens, I'm glad to see Souji back. A P4 story that includes "a new threat" just isn't the same without him.

BTW, love how Socrates was replaced with Plato. Alice likes her black cats, huh?

- Karai
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
God, it's been so long!

But . . . there still as great as I remember them. Great job, once more. :)
Gamer chapter 18 . 11/30/2009
One Word. EPIC!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
AH, SO EPIC! I knew the others were going to make a persoan appearance in this, and I SO cannot wait for the final epic battle. (If there is a battle )
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 16 . 9/29/2009
Oh, I love it! Nanako, you better not scare us again like you did in the game.
13kuroineko chapter 15 . 9/20/2009
I just have read ths fic recently..n I've fallen in luv already!

KYA!update soon, ke? I'm really lookin frward to it!:)
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 15 . 9/17/2009
Oh my God, its getting so good! Oh sh*t, i love it!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
YAY, Cornelius gets mentioned at last! God, I love this story.
Gamer chapter 12 . 9/8/2009
I love it! just a question, are all of Souji's friends gonna fight? I hope Ayane and Kou will be.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
Oh, so intense! I love this story so much!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
So are all the personas and shadows Gwendolyns and Oswalds children? It would make sense.
Twotwentytwo chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
I'm a total sucker for a Souji/Team reunion in any form. This is still pretty interesting and I hope you continue.