Reviews for The Best of Friends
Pinkybabi chapter 1 . 1/21
I can't tell yoy how many times I read this story. I keep reading and love it every time. The Snail crossing the road was funny. Very much enjoy your story Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Love ittttttttt
First Of The Year chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I can imagine Ratchet and Ironhide expression when they saw all the water xDD

"Goodbye world!" xDDDDDD HAHAHHAHAH

I love it!
futurechild77 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
WHAT THE FRELL DID I JUST READ? OMG SNAIL ALERT! I WAS LAUGHING SO DANG HARD! AND I WANT AN INDOOR SWIMMING POOL TOO!
Galaticx chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
U should make a sequel to this! Oh and I nearly wet myself when Skids was washed away by the current and yelled "Goodbye, world!"
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
lol omg a SNAIL? now when i add Jolt to my TF fic, i'm gonna make him just like this about animals if you don't mind :D :3

it would be awesome if you added at least one more chap, but like most people, you probably have a life :)

if you need inspiration for another short, what about Jolt adopting a heap of puppies or kittens from an animal shelter? XD
DarkHunter643 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
'goodbye world!' lol.

I love jolt so much! :D
LiYaNa1995 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
*snort* *snicker* *gasping for air* dude, your stories are GENIUS! luv the snail part, and the tadpoles
icemist chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Hahaha this story is adorable, but poor Sunny, I wonder if they'll have him in the next movie.
Invalid Surver chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Dude! i love it! :)

i'll love those two! lol

make some more chapters!
Kurichi-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
"Snails are people too!"

“Wait! We’re stopped for a snail?”

LMAO XD SO funny!
meteor prime chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
'For the Tadpoles!' XD That is probably one of the greatest lines in a fanfic EVER. And the snail! He'll be there shortly. XD XD *laughs aft of* seriously. Can you imagine if Jolt broke up a fight between Optimus and Meg's

J:STOP! STOP EVERYBODY!

meg's an Prime pause mid battle, Jolt runs between them and scoops something up from the ground. He holds out his hand

J: Squirrel.

XD More soon Please. But yeah I knwo what yah mean. To many robots too little time.

Till all are one

Meteor Prime
Inspire165 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
lol how ironic that Jolts alt form is an eco friendly car! :D Its official...Jolt is one of my top favorite Autobots! *Snickers* For the tadpoles! Love how you included the twins in here!
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
FOR THE TADPOLES! XD
aslanbrooke chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This was awesome! I don't think I've laughed so hard in years! It's really too bad the new Autobots (and some of the 2007 ones) didn't get more screen time to develop their personalities. I've seen different characterizations of these two in other fanfics-but this one is by far the funniest! When I first read this awhile ago (forgot to review then) my family was asleep, and I was laughing so hard I was afraid I'd wake them up! Got anymore of these stored somewhere?