Reviews for Children of Earth
HSC chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Why is no one at Torchwood smart enough to come up with an amazing plan like this?

It seems the logical thing to do...

Love you, love the fic. You are brilliant!

Keep on writing dude

:-P
thehaikubandit chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I like the rhubarb.
LolaJean86 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very funny -quite like the brief and factual tone! This is how it should have been done by RTD!
whereJIJisalive chapter 1 . 6/7/2011

I really sort of liked this story, this parody which I took quite seriously (I manage to do that with most things), and posted a link to it in my LJ. Just so you know, I suppose. I think the only way Chrildren of Earth fix-its should be made is the way of parody. If you ask me, there's really nothing else you can do with it. And you did it well. So, thanks!
Ash-Varnei chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Brilliant. The end line just cracked me up.
Algazoth chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Simple, logical and utterly hilarious :)
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Works for me... didn't quite understand what you meant with Rhiannaon and Johnny, and Jack needs to hire a few more people but other than that good stuff. I've read a few "fixes" and one of my favorite ones had Jack teleporting up to the 456 ship with a bomb. I believe UNIT has had access to transmat techology since the 80s (late 1960s/early 70s episodes with the third and fourth Doctor and Sarah Jane that were supposed to be taking place in the 1980's considering how forceful and feminist Sarah Jane was as a woman reporter.)
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is now canon.
Dark Dancer Kayla chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh my god that was funny! I particularly loves the bit at the end.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
*Knees fall down, collapses, loses*

This are facts, because of its brilliant.

Gx
Onomatopoetic chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This is not a proper story. It's a poorly written, bland list. Also, it has no humour.
LiquidLash chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was unbelievably cracktastic. I loved it. Really really did. And, judging by that last line, do we have a Douglas Adams fan on our hands? XD

Keep up the good work! I'm still going to be chuckling about this later...
lauraxamelia chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
tehe literally laughing out loud!

hahahahaha!
Astro Monkey chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this is amazing. i love it. it should have definetly been how children of earth actually went.
diedye chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
BRAVO!

*adds to list of fanfiction to forward to RTD*