Reviews for For The Love of Your Parents
Aaaaaaaa! Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Aaaaaa! I loooooooove it
Stella chapter 1 . 5/10
Personally, I think scam would definitely come back for Sam. I mean it is his child after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
s' Please give us more of the story. Maybe Sam will use his child to avenge Tim Scam.
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Would it be possible for u continue this story?
It was so cool and exciting!
Sympathetic Wishes chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
It's like every story you "complete" I just wish there was a sequel to.
JBA chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
wow. it was a great story. i even cried when jerry died. but the best most unexpected part was the end. i liked the end though. 5.5
Hotchick6701 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Woah woah This is a really good story! I love it! Scams evil in this, but its kind of hot _
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
YOU. HAVE. TO. MAKE. A. SEQUEL. I. AM. NOT. JOKING. IF. YOU. DON'T. I. WON'T. LOVE. YOUR. STORIES. ANYMORE.

Okay that like impossible to stop loving your stories because they're waaaay too awesome BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ANYWAY :D
Lindsey chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! :D Keep it up! :D
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Amazing! I loved all the irony and twists. It was really fun to read and so clever.
Ghost Ibis chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This is the first of your fics that I read (it was a while ago) and I never reviewed. My apologies.

This was, and still is, my favorite one you've written. Why? Because I fell off this pairing a while back, and this got me back into it again. It really did.

There is only one thing that kept nagging me. I would have liked to see a transition where Scam begins to show physical affection towards Sam. I mean he never singled her out like that on the show before (unless it’s in the later episodes and I missed it). It was like, Woa where did that come from? The lack of this transition doesn’t detract from the story, but it would have made a nice addition.

Ah what the hell, it’s fanfiction so it’s permissible. Forgive my scruples.

And besides, Sam didn’t like it very much anyway, which was quite accurate.

Killing Jerry? Now that surprised me, but Scam really doesn’t give her a choice now, does he? Of course Sam is intelligent and would look for a way out of it, but Scam’s smarter and he’s already eliminated any possible means of escape, maniac genius that he is. They don’t call him a villain for nothing, and he’s definitely one of the most competent ones they’ve had to face.

Oh man, I still remember my initial reaction when she was about to commit suicide. It was really convincing and I hated that bastard Scam at that point.

Positive Points:

-Scam’s dialogue is nearly flawless. It’s amazing you characterize him so well when he is given so few lines on the show.

-I love the last four memorable lines. Ties right into the beginning.

Congratulations on a job well done. Keep these one-shots coming.
Luciee.x chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Omigosh, wow EPIC story :D
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow! I was totally fooled! Good twist to the story! I would never thought that Scam would use a hollogram! I love this story so much! Poor sam though... :(
meloncholyxharuhi chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
dude...did you make these evil ideas all be yourself? TEACH ME!
sonicbaby11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
awesome! evil and vicious just the way i like it bwhahahahah! and what makes your stories even better is that u leave no mercy fer the good guys at the end. THANK YOU! LOVE YA!