Reviews for The Maiden's trap Seven ways out
Sunflowerluf chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Ahh smut, how I love it! XD Great fic!
nhrc chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Fiohuoo wow it was amazing.
Gourmet dinner of seven delicious course (whit a pleasant sorbet in between:-)
Roza Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
It's amazing. So weirdly natural and cute. I don't know what to say.
Add it to my favourites without second thought.
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Haha lol
Funny
yukiko07 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Loved this to death! Went straight to my favorites!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Loved it!
Merthur Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was just an emotional story and it contained so much passion and affection which resulted into their climax of heat... their love. I believe you captured the essence of how neither of them wanted to get hurt by this but found that their feelings were running away with them and before they knew it... depsite the thought that it was just the cave playing with their minds... the way that they silently told the other it was real and that they wanted this to mean something... I believe you conveyed in a very tender and intimate manner.

The first few times were for the experimentation... but so so quickly did it turn into something more for them - the way in which they smiled to each other after their first times, Merlin realising that Arthur was a virgin as well. The atmosphere was so warm despite the temperature making ice. There certainly was a bond between them and they both discovered with such speed that the other's touch was all they wanted. There was heat and passion radiating from their bodies, how Merlin felt he wanted to ask where he could come or not, Arthur completely relishing in his power. The complete and utter ecstasy that they shared was so evident within their groans that would thunder love itself, how their sighs of fire stirred the arousal to a climax like no other. And through this, their hearts quickly became one, and I think Merlin realised this.

The way in which he kept reminding himself that it was the cave doing this to them... the moment after their 5th time, how he slapped himself for enjoying the intimate affection... it was so heartbreaking to see him collapse. Merlin knew that his heart was Arthur's now, I believe he could feel himself falling ever so deep, but what hurt the most was how these emotions tangled with his thought that it was the cave's effect on him... But he knew differently, and the way you expressed his confliction on how he thought that someone like him could never be with someone like Arthur, a prince, you protrayed his sorrow all too well. His angry hexes at the ice were fuelled by his emotions but what he failed to notice in this trace, how Arthur must only be lusting after him as a side effect... he missed the pain on the prince's face. This was real for him too. Yes, they understood the complexities of being together, but that didn't matter. Merlin saw the broken expression on his face and it was made so clear to the reader that his 'Show me then'... was a hint to Arthur to show him what they were. If it was real for him. Their wall sex was filled with pleasure so peaked it seemed to drown out all thought... but as they went back to the rugs... their love-making was a promise that they would always be together. How Arthur caressed every mark with his lips as an apology, how they wanted this to last as long as possible and how Merlin just wanted to melt so freely in Arthur's comforting warmth. Then when Arthur entered Merlin - it was so tender and intimate, how they poured their hearts into the connection they shared - and the way in which the euphoria took them, the way they lost themsleves in the love... it was so romantic. Even more so, as they walked out - hand in hand - to make their hearts sing for longer. No more soft weeping, just love.

Thanks For Sharing x
carolinejames chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Omg! can i just say you're my favorite fic person right now?

you're the sameone from "the stocks" and it didn't hit me until later!

i know your summary says "just smut, seriously", but i think you're not making it justice! this thing is WONDERFULLY written, I really like the realism with which you handdle the whole situation, specially on Merlin's behalf!

I slept at 3:00 am after reading this,and first thing i did in the morning: re-read!

regretting nothing here! I'm rec-ing your fics like there's no tomorrow!
TaigaaGina chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The premise for this story was good and I have to say, considering that you wrote SEVEN sex scenes that took place almost immediately after one another, you were able to make them variable, so that reading didn't become a bore. Usually, in my opinion, a story suffers greatly when it's just sex, but in this case it all seemed logical and had actual character/relationship development in-between (not to mention that it was just the right lenght) that it was able to keep my interest 'till the end. Not to mention that all the different sex scenes were passionate in their own way, and varied in a logical way. There were some typos/errors, but not enough that it would've greatly affected the reading experience. The ending was nice, but you could've also ended it with them just leaving the cave, thus leaving it for the reader to speculate how their relationship would develope from here. Anyway, this goes to my favourites. Good job.
Hadasah chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
It's pretty ridiculous how many times I read this story. I cannot help myself. The writing is so beautiful and I love the "tenderness that scared him" and how everything was so gritty and real.

Well, as real as fanfic can get.

Thanks!
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love this. In its simplicity and much probability...

Thank you for writing!
save the sharks chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Love the ending!
thesagerk chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
loved it! soooo sooo perfect and HAWT! :D
iAvenger chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I like it! Very hot! and sweet, in the end!
FiggThe3rd chapter 1 . 11/5/2010