Reviews for Walkabout
An adoring fan chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Firstly I just want to say that I do have an account on here, I've just forgotten my login..

Secondly, I absolutely love this story. I think it's very well thought out, original and very well written. I love how you have incorporated a little of Australian culture within this by using the 'walkabout', being an Australian myself, I very much appreciate this and was actually quite surprised. One doesn't usually see Australian Aboriginal culture used in stories, especially fan made stories.

Nevertheless, I have noticed you have not updated this story in a couple of years, but I just had to review on your work. I found very little mistakes with your writing and found myself drawn in by your words. It has made me want to experience what young Naruto has gone through for my self. Now that is truly exceptional.

Although you have not updated and I am sad that I will not be able to read anymore of this sensational story, I do understand that sometimes, life happens. Writers block, lack of motivation, personal events, I fully understand and is the reason why I have not continued with my writing. But I want I want to convey is, that I have enjoyed reading your story this evening and just want to thank you very much and providing this enjoyment.

I hope you are well,

An appreciative reader.
Roxie.88 chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
This story is very interesting! Read it all in one go. I really hope you continue writing this even if it has been a few years that you stopes updating. I am very interested to know what will happen to naruto and is training as well as what other thing he has to do in the elemental nations as well has see his relationship with hinata develop. Not to mention what will happen to him once he returns to the viallege. So I really hope you upgrade and continue your story because it is wonderful!
wolfey141 chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
are you still alive?
kirara the great chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
omg please wright more this story is amazing and i wish it was longer but it seems as though you have abandoned it
void242 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
You need to update...please!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Soo good I've read all your naruto books xD
Please carry on with twice shy and never stop :P
This is really good but me n my mate are wondering will something happen to hinata and the the necklace XD
I don't know how your gonna reply to this but I have made some reviews before my name was Yhu or You (spell lock) please make something happen with the necklace and hinata

Sarie Yhu
P.s sorry for the long review. But I really wanna if you read this x
cooldood101 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Wow, I think I love this story more than TwiceShy (and that's saying something!). Really looking forward to updates in both these stories ('cause I totally agree about the rarity of well written or intellectually engaging stories, which makes me appreciate your stories even more!) :)
tedlay chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Awesome story! Please update asap
Rc1212 chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
A Walkabout, huh?

Well, this looks interesting so far.

I look forward to seeing where this story goes.
A.L.L.Y chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Fuck this is awosome pls write more please
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Man I wounder how Naruto is going to explain to the old perv.

Faia Sakura chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Love the Walkabout idea! I hope you continue!

Faia Sakura
mackjav chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Pleasantly surprised by the return of this story.
troutman30 chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
My Snapple bottle cap says Hawaii is moving towards Japan at a rate of almost 4 inches a year. I hear it's a toss up which we'll see first, Hawaii meeting Japan or your next chapter.
Jem PX Flow chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Hey,I'm sorry to hear that this story has been getting bad reviews. I don't know if it helps but I really like your story. I like how you have sent Naruto on a journey to become more mature and potentially a stronger person. I love stories where Naruto is trying to make things better in the world and yours is a good rendition of that. Thank you for the interesting ideas and points in this story and I hope you continue. Best of luck. :D JPXF