Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Ajfflady chapter 53 . 9/4
Took four days to complete but it is a wonderfully written mature story. Still relevant and engaging all these years later. I saw it recommended on a Facebook post , your story has touched and remained in the memory of many of its readers. That’s the measure of a treasured work of Twilight FanFiction.
Rita01tx chapter 53 . 8/30
Tissues, huh? Well, I may have to give it a miss as I've never enjoyed watchin' Edward and Bella fade into old age and the grave *shudder!* I prefer to leave them alive and lovin' life to the fullest!
Rita01tx chapter 52 . 8/30
Well, damn! That was a close call and a reminder that, indeed, life it too short and unpredictable to sweat the small stuff!
Rita01tx chapter 51 . 8/30
Good thing Edward was honest with Bella about havin' another baby! Much wiser to just wait for the grandkids Dan and Cassie give them LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 50 . 8/30
Awww, I'm absolutely giddy for these two!
Rita01tx chapter 49 . 8/30
Heheheh! I'd kinda like to hear Cassie's conversation with Alice on the subject!
Rita01tx chapter 48 . 8/30
The Cullen women are gonna take one look at them and know it's a done deal...she's movin' west LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 47 . 8/30
Bless your girls for urgin' you to take your time, just as Edward and Bella took their time to finally get there and, boy, was it worth it!
Rita01tx chapter 46 . 8/30
Lordamercy! What a way to get acquainted *THUD!*
Rita01tx chapter 45 . 8/30
Hmmm, I do believe they want each other LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 8/30
Oooh, there's no goin' back now!
Rita01tx chapter 43 . 8/29
The shoppin' trip from hell awaits but that kiss should keep them fired up enough to get through it...I hope LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 8/29
Yay! Home court advantage to Edward *woot woot!*
Rita01tx chapter 41 . 8/29
Good to know Bella's not opposed to movin' west!
Rita01tx chapter 40 . 8/29
Oh, he is sneaky! But how could he not!?
3,814 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »