Reviews for The Ties That Bind
lisamccool388 chapter 53 . 7/5
Narges chapter 53 . 3/1
beautiful story, especially the last chapter :) thank you for sharing it.
bellawu chapter 51 . 2/21
i reread this again :) i wish there are more stories like this where edward and bella are older and have grown up kids
Guest chapter 43 . 10/8/2014
I inderstand that theyre his parents but Dan is a geown up and they all still treat him like a child. Edward is still in no position to reprimand him and him and bella keeping secrets from Dan is going to bite them in the ass.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/7/2014
Why cant he think of moving be her...its making me mad.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/7/2014
Im kinda mad at edward.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
I dont like bella much...everyone blames edward but she was ther also. He didnt rape her. Also she runs alot...always running from conversations. I think edward deserves answers.
Lady Jimita chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
At first, this story seemed to drag and felt...tedious or testing of the patience at times; but, now, I have to say that it's absolutely great to read a story that really takes it time, yet still gives the readers / audience satisfaction of some sort in every chapter. Every chapter has a purpose and a pacing and keeps the story moving along. The characters become new; they become friends, people whose situations you understand...even if you have the occasional urge to smack one of them. It's easy to sense why this story couldn't be rushed, shouldn't be rushed.

I only add completed stories to my favorites but- in case there are others out there who do the same - I will note here that, while the story is not marked as Complete, I checked the last posted chapter and I believe all that's missing is the epilogue. I think. I'm hoping I'll not be disappointed when I've read that far, come so far with these characters. (They're not your "same 'ole" Bella and Edward...these are new people.)
LAB1 chapter 53 . 5/3/2014
This has been a fabulous journey! I enjoyed all your Australiaisms, speech patterns and societal customs. Brought me back to my teens when I lived for 6 months in Australia. I had a great conversation about this story with my husband talking about the plot as well as your writing style. American spelling with Aussie grammar and language. Beautiful plot and I really enjoyed reading about an older Edward and Bella. Very enjoyable love story that felt real to read about!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 53 . 1/15/2014
GAH! I love where this story beds and I have my HEA.

But! I feel I would be doing both you and the characters a disservice to not read the, here I go!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 52 . 1/15/2014
Wow! Did not see Edward's illness coming. So glad that he didn't die. They are finally having their life together. How wonderful to meet your soulmate and have the chance for happiness like Bella and Edward found.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 51 . 1/15/2014
I want to thank you for not abandoning the story. It has been great. In fact, it could have ended after this chapter and I would have been satisfied. I love how Edward and Bella have found happiness together.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 50 . 1/14/2014
I know that I am reading this waaaaaay after you have posted about the disaster, but I hope you and your family were safe.

I love that Bella and Edward are secretly engaged. Hoping that we are past most of the angst in this story!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 49 . 1/14/2014
Ugh! I have to reluctantly put this story down. It is my birthday and my very own Edward will be home soon!

Only 4 chapters to go... I have so loved this fic!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 48 . 1/14/2014
So glad that Edward was so attentive. Lived the line, "Edward is fine, you don't have to call me God in private." Lol!

And that Bella has finally decided to move...yeah!
3,724 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »