Reviews for To Make It All Okay
curlybean chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
This chapter was very heartbreaking. Harry's feelings were almost palpable, and I truly felt like crying. I also felt like kicking Draco's butt. What a little stinker!

Great story, so far. Thanks for sharing. Now I'm off to read the next chapter.
KKJ chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
I really enjoyed the intensity of this chapter. Harry's confusion, Draco's remorse, Snape's inability to completely hold his mask in place, Minerva's anger, and Poppy's competance. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
Lady Impala chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
This chapter was really good. Please update soon!
GinaStar chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Excellent so far! I cann't wait to read more!
maraudersbanana chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
uh oh. what will harry do now that his glamours are removed? how will snape, mcgonagall and pomphrey react? i sense a tirade of mcgonagall's coming against dumbledore.

please update soon.
FaeSolo chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Ah cliffhanger! I need to see how Severus will react to seeing him without them :S.
rtag chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Eep! Wonder just what the glamour is hiding...
B00kw0rm92 chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Oh, poor, poor, poor Harry! I can not wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
kitcat19us chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
great story..so far..are u going to finish the story?
yamiyugi23 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
great story! please do continue with it!
Shinegami's Little Sis chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
GAH! THAT'S HOW YOU END THE CHAPTER!

I almost swore out loud when I went to hit "next" AND IT WASN'T THERE! Please update soon!

Luv lots,

Vanna
LJD chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
I'm so glad I stumbled upon your wonderful story! I believe you hit Snape spot on and for a second I thought I was reading an actual sentence from Harry Potter lol. I really hope you continue on with this story and I look forward to the next chapter!
ghotay chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
meep, what happens?

As a fellow angst-whore, I'll be following this ;)
LilPinkKitsune chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Great Job! Why is Harry in the infirmary? I am now worried

T-T Oh, and I am sorry you are not feeling well I do hope you get better soon! Love the story so far, you must update soon!
KKJ chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I really like how you built tension and suspense through the use of the ticking of the clock. Furthermore, I found Severus' actions both intriguing and fascinating - his anxious movements were puzzling and added an element of mystery. I look forward to the upcoming chapter.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »