Reviews for To Make It All Okay
amsilcox chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Just found this story and like the idea. What will Pomfrey, McGonagall and Snape think now that his glamours are gone? How bad does Harry really look? Looking forward to the next few chapters.
red ribbon chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
i think harry is ooc, not by much, but still. harry is tempermental, but when he is upset he lashes out by anger, not by getting upset. the only time he ever cries is right after sirius died
twin1 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Wow cliffhanger! Love these kinds of stories but I don't often find ones that are as well written and engaging as this one - I can really get into this story. Waiting for the next update!
Silverwolf407 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Wow, this is amazing. I love this so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter. the last with "No energy to hold up the glamours," really makes me curious to the Professors' reactions.
curlybean chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Wow! That last sentence was a doozy! Now I really want to kick Malfoy's butt. I hope his punishment is severe, after doing that to Harry. At least one good thing came out of this...Harry will finally get the help he needs. And I have a feeling that Snape will be the one to help the most.

I can't wait to see what happens next, so take care of yourself and update soon :)
curlybean chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Interesting chapter. I've never seen Snape so on edge. I'm sure he was pretty unsettled by that, too.

I loved the way Snape answered the door. Great mind picture! And poor Minerva was a bit scared. Too funny.

Off to the next chapter to find out how Harry ended up in the infirmary. Thanks.
jumping-jo chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
ohh whats his glamors hiding
curlybean chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
This chapter was very heartbreaking. Harry's feelings were almost palpable, and I truly felt like crying. I also felt like kicking Draco's butt. What a little stinker!

Great story, so far. Thanks for sharing. Now I'm off to read the next chapter.
KKJ chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
I really enjoyed the intensity of this chapter. Harry's confusion, Draco's remorse, Snape's inability to completely hold his mask in place, Minerva's anger, and Poppy's competance. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
Lady Impala chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
This chapter was really good. Please update soon!
GinaStar chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Excellent so far! I cann't wait to read more!
maraudersbanana chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
uh oh. what will harry do now that his glamours are removed? how will snape, mcgonagall and pomphrey react? i sense a tirade of mcgonagall's coming against dumbledore.

please update soon.
FaeSolo chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Ah cliffhanger! I need to see how Severus will react to seeing him without them :S.
rtag chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Eep! Wonder just what the glamour is hiding...
B00kw0rm92 chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Oh, poor, poor, poor Harry! I can not wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »