Reviews for To Make It All Okay
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Dayyyuum kudos on the conclusion of the chapter. It was super dramatic and epic. It was just so awesome. Great writing skills especially in adding the last 4 lines. Good story thus far. I like the depth you add to your writing -
Selande chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
It's been a couple years since you've updated, but I'm hoping you will continue and added this to my follow list. I hope you find your muse again!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Update

Tell more

Please I am begging you
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
I am slowly geting a picture of what happened and it isnt pretty poor harry
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
okay even if a person is an ass when they see a kid is abused they dont keep up with being this mean
LuminereLucifer chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
I hope you're happy. It's three am. But honestly, I'm really enjoying this and pretty desperate to find out what happens next... I personally like what you've done with the characters (I think they're all in character, if slightly different to canon because of the changes in universe) and enjoy your writing style! Hope things turn out okay for Harry in the end... Keep being awesome!
anna chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
This is awesome! Wish there was more!
HealerPomfrey28 chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Please don't stop! I love your story!
Zatha chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Goodness, where have you been! Please please please please please please update! If you are not planning on continuing this story, please put it up for adoption!
deviltown chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
COME BACK! please let harry have his mercy
Pebblepaw chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
SO SAD
lost angel92 chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
Please update this again soon! Harry needs help, he's drowning fast and no one is trying hard enough to save him. This is great story! I've enjoyed it immensely. I hope you haven't given up on it.

Thanks,
lostangel92
greenwings33 chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
I haven't read many stories in present tense... this is good.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
Great keep writing
Alethea27 chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Very intense, but enjoyable. Please update soon!
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »