Reviews for Come In From the Rain
BabalooBlue chapter 70 . 11/10/2012
I just loved this story. Had to read it in one go. Love Bob as a character!
Stampiej chapter 70 . 4/15/2012
I love your stories. They are truly fantastic.

I missed the team. It would have been great to pull the BOB-prank on them.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 65 . 1/30/2012
ugh...cuddy makes me want to scream. I love your story, I think some character flaws in these people are misplaced, but overall very entertaining.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
love that advice wilson gives to house "she's right, it is none of your business"...hmmm if there was some way we could work in the old adage "DOCTOR HEAL THYSELF"
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
wilson the yenta to the rescue...i can almost hear fiddler on the roof in my head...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
so I hope this doesn't continue to be a HouseBash for the remainder of this story. I get that House can be a jerk, but Cuddy should own up to the fact that donations to PPTH are in direct correlation to House and Diagnostics being there. As for the slight of salary and his lack of comprehension of being under paid seems tacky (even for Cuddy and all her tackyness) As for Bob, seems like he gave her some really good advice and insights, which for the most part have become very important to her. Wilson is just stupid. I would so have outed him for all his "mis-judgments" over his life.
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
god i luv it
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
i love a good house oc and this is an awesome sweet cooltastic one.
Scrambled Berries chapter 70 . 2/20/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you very much for writing it :)

JiraiyasGirl chapter 70 . 12/23/2009
Best Epilouge EVER! Loved this story!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
Oh man! I knew that was gonna happen! House is gonna want to rip Wilson's nuts off! hahaha This should be god!
CRdragonPyro chapter 70 . 12/4/2009
This is really cute, all of your stories are, I'm kind of sad that I've already read through them all, but I guess that just puts me in suspense for the next one. The thing I liked about this one is that it started out and continued being a friendship for so long. It added another layer to the relationship that wasn't there with the others, something a bit more childish, which was further cemented for me with this chapter. Looking forward to the next one. Peace.
Gertrude2034 chapter 70 . 11/23/2009
Oh, I'm so glad we got to re-visit House and Bob! Great bit of serendipity that they met as kids too!

Can't wait for the new story - very exciting!
iyimgrace chapter 69 . 11/11/2009 she pulled one over on him and then nabbed him in the process. Good for you Bob. Loved the whole coming full circle thing, April 1st, Coming in from the Rain. She truly did understand him, and although I haven't read the Detc. Martin story, I like the whole allusion to her being able to handle and how she thought he was hot. Cute addition.

This was a really sweet story. I'm curious to see what the next has in store. Thanks for the good time!
Pyewacket75 chapter 69 . 11/11/2009
Yay! Loved this ending! Even though I was sad to see it end. I might have to go back and read it again! Can't wait to read your next story!