Reviews for Fight
Xerxes89 chapter 1 . 4/26
Dat Händel yo! ;)
angelzcry chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Yoooooooooooooooooo. Bless you for writing this. (Even though, to me, Cook would be the one more honest with his emotions if mccook were to happen properly). I only recently started watching skins but gen 2 is definitely my favorite (only on season 5 though so who knows)and I LOVED the epi where cook kissed freddie. What I didn't like was how it was bushed off except for like...one mention. Anyway, there is a saddening lack of fic for them so thank you for writing this. And I actually really liked it. Keep up the awesome work
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This was beautiful. Loved it.
Andromeda Cain chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Death. Right here and now, I just died reading this story. How can you write something so amazing, so in tune with the emotions that everyone wishes Freddie and Cook had?

Well, anyway, pat yourself on the back, my friend. You did good. :3
Amber chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Invokes that kind of sweet, tender sadness. So beautiful!
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I don't know if you'll see this review, but I want to say this is beautiful!

It's not that I hate Effy, I just always thought she needed her family and it seemed she needed Tony the most since his accident effected her more than what was let on in series 2, along with the fact Anthea was cheating on Jim.

I do think Michelle did not deserve Tony though, I was either rooting for Tony to realize he loved Maxxie or Sid.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I did really like this :) And I'm not going to lie - You did waffle on a bit in places, and made sentences longer than they needed to be. But it was very well written otherwise, and very emotive and powerful :) You're a very talented author :)

Prettyporcelainlace
chocodrizzle chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh my fucking god, I love this story! SO GOOD. Don't take offense, but personally, I thought the ending was slightly anti-climatic. The "and they didn't stop touching till morning" bit just seemed a bit cliche and whatnot. But thats just my opinion! I still LOVED this story. Really felt the emotion. So, good job. (:
me4151 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
please write more freedie/cook i love them and i love the way you write it
Benib chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
OMFG. That was delicious, oh yeah.
amyheartsricky chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
haha this is cute, wonderfully written, & totally in character too. :)
nymphett chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
yum. that was divine.
DramaSpell chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love this couple
Tahlia Mckinnon chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Christ, that was sexual! Please write another chapter, or another story like this, I loved it! Very cleverly written, exactly how Cook and Freddie would behave (:
treehouse kid chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I adore this, its tender and sweet and..and..and!