Reviews for The Death of Bulma Briefs
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 10 . 1/2
I loved everything, the relationship between them is very interesting and the final chapter was very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
what the hack f h does gr means peopl
vegeater chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
*dies*
that was so cute and so perfect i can't even
omg
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Omg! Loved every bit of this story! Extremely well done!
Lunabellla chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Great story! Really loved it. _
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
Ha! Awesome. Enjoyed this story very much. Thanx! You are ridiculously good at writing angst. Good luck with your future stories :)
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
o.O wow. That chapter was so intense. -takes a deep breath- I think I held my breath the entire time for those last few moments.
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
OMG, I loved this chapter. Wow. I swear my heart just broke with hers.
smalsa chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Absolutely love how you've portrayed his denial and all the while have the reader think he has nothing to do with it, that is until the last line where we find out it was linked to him she was making his new GR!
RubyJeweler chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
Fantastic story!
KayuraK chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
This was very enjoyable. Loved it. All the crap I had to sift through to find this gem ws worth it.

Me likie!
Indygodusk chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
That was fun to read. I think you did a good job on making Vegita angry and emotionally stunted while at the same time slightly sympathetic, caring, and sexy. Good job! I also found myself believing in your Bulma and her reasons for doing things. Thanks for the story.
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
Effing LOVED it!
Anime Writer2 chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
this was good. :D
anon chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
this story was so cute! I really liked the ending sentence bulma said to vegeta. Very touching. Thanks for posting it.