Reviews for The Death of Bulma Briefs
nofcksgiven chapter 6 . 2/16
What the fuck... This Bulma is just out of her mind. Girl, bye!
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 2/16
I have so many questions! Just who is this Bulma? I hate seeing her so weak-willed.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 2/16
OK, WOW. First chapter, I was feeling bad for Vegeta but this chapter I wanna kick his ass. I thought it was so selfish of him to go against Bulma's wishes and revived her when she clearly stated that she didn't want to be wished back (which, I'm so curious as to why). God, he is so insensitive, which is nothing new but damnit, my heart hurt for my girl. Poor Bulma.:(:(:(
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh, wow. It's kind of sad how much he's lying to himself.:( His thoughts are completely different from his actions. He's clearly grieving. Poor thing.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
meh you ruined a good story with this trash sex :(
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
I loved everything, the relationship between them is very interesting and the final chapter was very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
what the hack f h does gr means peopl
vegeater chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
*dies*
that was so cute and so perfect i can't even
omg
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Omg! Loved every bit of this story! Extremely well done!
Lunabellla chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Great story! Really loved it. _
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
Ha! Awesome. Enjoyed this story very much. Thanx! You are ridiculously good at writing angst. Good luck with your future stories :)
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
o.O wow. That chapter was so intense. -takes a deep breath- I think I held my breath the entire time for those last few moments.
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
OMG, I loved this chapter. Wow. I swear my heart just broke with hers.
smalsa chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Absolutely love how you've portrayed his denial and all the while have the reader think he has nothing to do with it, that is until the last line where we find out it was linked to him she was making his new GR!
RubyJeweler chapter 10 . 11/23/2011