Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
JonasIsland chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I would love to be Nate's GF.

My Name is Taylor
JonasIsland chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
ah! oh my gosh i'm on the edge here i so want to know what mitchie is going to say or do? what everyone will do. Love it! Keep on writing.
CullensMyLife chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
No freakin way! I can not jst believe wat jst happen! Damn i hate tht mitchie grl so much... great now they gonna have 2 sleep in separate cabins man... ur doin a fabulous job... plz hrry n update!
JonasIsland chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
oh!

thats so exciting i hate yet love the cliff hanger!
CullensMyLife chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Ah lmao omg whn u said mitchie wit black hair n makeup i jst stared laughin cuz tht jst like demi... shoo lil piss if the cuss at me... ok i be alot mad... man u need 2 put more romantic stuff... iloved how they were in the moment... it reminded me of edwaard n bella... n y u left us in a cliff hanger! Aah now im gonna stay up the hole nite tossing n turing... but aaw thank u for the decation u r really talent.. Plz hrry n update! Ur doin wonderful! Wow im talkin 2 much srry lol
Stephenie chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Ah, I love this story, actually. The last rated M fic in the Camp Rock category that I REALLY liked was 'Rick Secrets', I don't remember the name of the author, but this one is definitely my new favorite.

I also like how there's a good original character, and not the overused Mitchie, although is seems like she'll be playing a role in here. Hahah anyways, I'm quite looking forward to the next chapter, I'm sure I'll love it!

And thanks for the shout out, I thought it was sweet. :)
hours.is.hours chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
awh this is super sweet please continue
heyairtraffic chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Awgh, this is the sweetest thing! I love their friendship- he's so protective. I'm looking forward to how this turns out, especially when they get to the camp. Hmm. (:
Stephenie chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
I'm glad you updated! :)

Aw, Cassie and Shane are so cute. Hahah. I hope you update soon again, this seems promising.
JonasIsland chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I loved it :)
CullensMyLife chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Awesome awesome chapter! Tht was so romantic! Ur doin an amazing job! Plz hrry n update! I cnt wait 4 the nxt 1
JonasIsland chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
love it!
Stephenie chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
So I think the real question is why doesn't this story have more reviews?

I'm excited for the third installment, I hope you update soon! :)
CullensMyLife chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Lmao! The begining was soo funny! I actually believe tht happen! I was like woah baby! Plz! It still strong keep updating u cnt stop
CullensMyLife chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
U noe i actually really like this story...it so sweet how shane calls cass honey n stuff... pllz hrry n update