Reviews for Missing You
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
oh my gosh...this is so sad...

but very well written...so I guess that's the bright side? lol...

anyhoo...great job! :D
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved it! I am sorry for your loss. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here for you. I know how ya feel. Sam was done so well in so few words, you can feel his pain and heart break for what is not there, but in a way will always be there when we need them. If not in body then in spirt. They may be gone but they are not forgotten by those of us that carry them around in our hearts and minds forever
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
So sorry that you lost your grandmother.

Poor Sam with all the pain and angst. He definitely needs Dean's cool hand on his brow.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
hey hunny.

sorry for your loss. I hope the pain gets easier.

bev x
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Hey Azra,

So sorry to hear about the loss of your nan. It won't change things but writing is a great way of expressing those feelings of loss. Felt the same way when I lost my dad - wrote lots of bits - but never finished them.

This was such a heartwrenching drabble, your pain, and Sam's is right out there on the page for all to see. Very powerful stuff.

My thoughts are with you, hun.

Jane
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
ohmigod! *heart break*

so sad! i love it! WRITE ON!
Musica Diabolos chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Aw, very sad and also very effective! Good job.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Heartbreaking! Very well scripted and full of emotion. Condolences on your loss, as well!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
So very sad and moving.

Please accept my deepest sympathies about your grandmother. I know this might sound corny, but if when you remember someone it makes you smile, they are never really gone.

*hugs you*
Mad Server chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I'm sorry about your grandma. Hope you find comfort.
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Sammy deserves a hug, and you do, too. So sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma. Awesome, sad drabble.

Sue
SkyTeam007 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was lovely :) i'm sorry to hear of your loss :( my brother died of cancer when i was 10 i know what its like to lose someone close. She'll always be there with you :)

*gives you a big hug*
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
aw! my god you have me all soppy now! if you see any soppy chappies from me in the near future, its for you!

so sorry to hear about your grandma! Bia told me and i wish you and your grammy happiness where you both are!

i know the feeling of writing to help you over come it and im sure your grandma loves this! everyone would even the non SPN fans lol. x

lots of love to you all! you should give yourselves a name for your posse lol. like the 'The Awesome Emo Team' cos that was soo very emotional and awesome! or you could name yourselves after your grammy! :D

channeling Sams pain here like i said, off to go write!

LOTS OF LOV AND BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL! Becka Cookie Bear!

and i'll send MM your way too! :D

keep smiling and keep writing!

YOU ROCK!
orenkiut chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
innalillahiwainnailahirojiun..

takziah dri sy..

i've lost my grandpa few years ago..

i know how it feel.. im sorry..

and the story really touch my heart..

poor sammy..
Tosharino chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was so sad! But of course awsome! :)

I'm so sorry about your grandma :(